Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Home invasion: Robbers threaten to roast child

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortymoose View Post
    Gonna leave this right here...
    EXACTLY what I thought!
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solarion View Post
    I don't understand what the problem is. We have plenty of these around Gauteng. Toss them in all of them. Make me authoritarian leader of SA and I'll throw anyone down who so much as even plans a robbery or rape let alone carries it out. I will wipe out every single last criminal right down to the guy that short changes you at the grocery store.

    You have my vote!

    +rep
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

  3. #18
    Super Grandmaster supersunbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garsfontein, Pretoria
    Posts
    40,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber_rider45 View Post
    How do you threaten to roast someone.
    I don't get what is so hard to understand about it

    "Give us what we want or we are gonna shove the kid in the oven and turn it on and roast him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by saor View Post
    saor is a dumbass

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersunbird View Post
    I don't get what is so hard to understand about it

    "Give us what we want or we are gonna shove the kid in the oven and turn it on and roast him!"
    Like a [insert ethnic group here]

  5. #20
    Super Grandmaster falcon786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where I can see what I breathe.
    Posts
    9,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortymoose View Post
    Gonna leave this right here...
    and a tiler who had been working at the home
    Agreed,builders are usually the guys who give these criminals the tip offs then pretend they were also held up to escape suspicion.
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight Iíll ever know
    Live and die on this day Ö
    Live and die on this day Ö

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber_rider45 View Post
    How do you threaten to roast someone.
    Probably Nazis.
    Yo soy El Idolo

  7. #22
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    41,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber_rider45 View Post
    How do you threaten to roast someone.
    you can encourage them to simply get into the oven:

  8. #23

    Default

    Why do these idiots think people have safes just lying around with oodles of cash? Who's to say there isn't one? Who's to say it's not empty? These criminals think people in houses have these safes for their goods, it's the same as give me all your money, well I carry no cash on me and there isn't any at home either sooooo.
    I've been around for a long, long year

  9. #24
    Super Grandmaster supersunbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garsfontein, Pretoria
    Posts
    40,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupus View Post
    Why do these idiots think people have safes just lying around with oodles of cash? Who's to say there isn't one? Who's to say it's not empty? These criminals think people in houses have these safes for their goods, it's the same as give me all your money, well I carry no cash on me and there isn't any at home either sooooo.
    You'd be surprised how many do have lots of cash in their homes...
    Quote Originally Posted by saor View Post
    saor is a dumbass

  10. #25

    Default

    Unfortunately not the first time I hear a story like that (baby specific + oven).

    Family 5 houses down from where I used to stay they were tied up and threatened with a hot iron.

    Messed up stuff
    Beware weapons grade stupidity in post following this one

  11. #26
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jwannesbek
    Posts
    8,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Unfortunately not the first time I hear a story like that (baby specific + oven).

    Family 5 houses down from where I used to stay they were tied up and threatened with a hot iron.

    Messed up stuff
    We'll burn you with your iron!

    Power's been out since yesterday.

    We'll drown you in your bath!

    Water's been out since last Thursday.

    SA government's method of crime fighting.

  12. #27
    Super Grandmaster supersunbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garsfontein, Pretoria
    Posts
    40,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    We'll burn you with your iron!

    Power's been out since yesterday.

    We'll drown you in your bath!

    Water's been out since last Thursday.

    SA government's method of crime fighting.
    Well, then we'll shoo...

    *pssst, boss, it's a fake gun remember*

    ... bash your head in with a brick!
    Quote Originally Posted by saor View Post
    saor is a dumbass

  13. #28
    Super Grandmaster Hemps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Slummies
    Posts
    8,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Unfortunately not the first time I hear a story like that (baby specific + oven).

    Family 5 houses down from where I used to stay they were tied up and threatened with a hot iron.

    Messed up stuff
    Near us they pepper sprayed a baby to get parents to co-operate.

  14. #29
    Super Grandmaster Cray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    14,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersunbird View Post
    You'd be surprised how many do have lots of cash in their homes...
    Yup, tax evasion is cottage industry in this country.

  15. #30
    Super Grandmaster Nanfeishen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Neither Here Nor There
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cray View Post
    Yup, tax evasion is cottage industry in this country.
    Its avoidance not evasion
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Home Invasion thread
    By skyhawk in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 14-07-2016, 10:02 AM
  2. Diepsloot robbers threaten to kill baby
    By LazyLion in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 02:52 PM
  3. Two of five robbers shot and killed in home invasion
    By LazyLion in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 10:31 AM
  4. E.tv not responsible for disabled child privacy invasion
    By jes in forum Broadband and IT News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:34 AM
  5. Home invasion gone wrong
    By tibby.dude in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •