Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump: 'African Nations Are 'Sh*thole' Countries'

Default Donald Trump: 'African Nations Are 'Sh*thole' Countries'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2018...ef=za-homepage

In an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers on Thursday, President Donald Trump described Haiti and African nations as “****hole” countries and slammed the idea of restoring protections for immigrants from those regions.

“Why are we having all these people from s*ithole countries come here?” the president said, sources told The Washington Post. Trump reportedly followed up suggesting the U.S. should welcome more immigrants from countries like Norway.

The exchange was confirmed by NBC News, BuzzFeed and CNN.

Trump’s remarks sparked immediate outrage from progressive organizations and Democratic lawmakers, including Reps. Barbara Lee (Calif.), Bonnie Watson Coleman (N.J.), Jim McGovern (Mass.) and Karen Bass (Calif.).

Haiti’s Ambassador to the U.S., Paul Altidor, has also formally summoned an American official to explain the president’s comments and said the government “vehemently” condemned them, NBC News contributor Yamiche Alcindor reported.

Give that man a bells!

Trump is like my 2 year old niece. She just says it like it is.

Super Grandmaster

It's probably what most Americans think behind closed doors, but I guess the president actually saying it and that bluntly just won't fly.
    Ottoman cannons can't destroy Byzantine walls. 1453 was an inside job.

Send a IBM rocket up that mans arse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender
    Have you ever tried simply turning off your TV, sitting down with your child, and hitting them?

Super Grandmaster Compton_effect's Avatar
    Outer arm - Milky Way/Sagittarius Cluster

That man has no filter.
    Ethics, morals, scruples and a sense of rhythm. I have none of them, and only miss one.

Quote Originally Posted by Compton_effect View Post
    That man has no filter.
    Which is why he is the best leader in the world. Say things as they are. No need to hide behind political correctness. Things will never improve if everyone lies to themselves. We all know he is correct. Just take a look at this s**hole we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianax View Post
    Which is why he is the best leader in the world. Say things as they are. No need to hide behind political correctness. Things will never improve if everyone lies to themselves. We all know he is correct. Just take a look at this s**hole we live in.
    Too bad he's a racist con-man.

*edit* sorry, I need to address this part of your post:

Say things as they are.
    He doesn't say things as they are, he says things as he perceives them to be. Just because one agrees with the things he says, doesn't make them all true. It just makes one an idiot, imho.
    Last edited by ShiiZZo; 12-01-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Super Grandmaster

Because that is all you need to be the best leader in the world.
    I am of a nation that would not allow that fear of death, of torture, of imprisonment, of exile or persecution should result in the perpetuation of injustice.

Super Grandmaster

well then - **** ****
    BSG -the best show!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiiZZo View Post
    Too bad he's a racist con-man.
    No, he is not a racist. Saying a country is a s**hole is not being racist. It is the truth. But, then again, you get the truth and the re-written truth. Clear which one you follow.

Adrianax, you don't HAVE to live here. You can leave.

Maybe apply for a green card so you can fellate the "best leader in the world"?

Super Grandmaster

What does it serve to antagonise the entire world for nothing but racist ramblings. If he doesn't want immigrants from those countries he can ban them like he did the Muslim. Doesn't have to be display his racist *******ry for the world to behold.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by R13... View Post
    What does it serve to antagonise the entire world for nothing but racist ramblings. If he doesn't want immigrants from those countries he can ban them like he did the Muslim. Doesn't have to be display his racist *******ry for the world to behold.
    He probably will ban people from African countries next. This was just the start and he will probably get a lot of support from Americans. I still do not see it as racist, though.

Not sure he's the best leader in the world but I agree with you that he says it like it is...
    and yes, we do live in a s**hole as a result of our so called "leaders"
    Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast