Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

Closed Thread

Thread: Jumper EZBOOK 3S Notebook - SILVER

Default Jumper EZBOOK 3S Notebook - SILVER [avaialble]

Item name : Jumper EZBOOK 3S Notebook - SILVER

Jumper EZBOOK 3S Notebook

Jumper EZBOOK 3S is equipped with a 14.1 inch FHD IPS display, brings your photos and videos to life. The powerful Windows 10 OS make it easy to check E-mail and manage digital files. Designed with HDMI output, allows you to connect it to monitors, TV or projectors, perfect for creating your personal home theater.

Main Features:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home OS

Offers more powerful performance, brings you more smooth and wonderful user experience
    Intel Celeron Processor N3450 Quad Core 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz
    Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it

14.1 inch FHD IPS Screen
    Offering good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web. The 1920 x 1080 resolution screen boasts
    impressive high-quality images

6GB DDR3 RAM for Advanced Multitasking
    Substantial high-bandwidth RAM offers you a high-impact gaming experience, ensures smooth operation and stable multitasking using feeling

256GB SSD Storage Capacity
    Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more

128GB TF Card Expansion
    Accepts compatible card up to 128GB ( not included ) for easy expansion

Bluetooth 4.0 Interface Syncs with Compatible Devices

Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the computer and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories

Front Camera for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
    0.3MP front camera allows you to capture memorable moments or chat with friends

HDMI Output Expands Your Viewing Options
    You can connect the device to an HDTV or high-definition monitor to set up two screens side by side or just enlarge pictures

Age and condition: Received new on 2nd of January 2018, so still brand new.

Do you include packaging: Original packaging

Warranty: No local warranty but willing to act as middleman with gearbest to take advantage of the remaining 45day refund/replace warranty and 1 year free repair warranty in case ever needed.

Reason for selling: Was a bit of an impulse buy along with few other products. After receiving I realised its not something I

Price: R 3000

Negotiable: No

Shipping or collection: Can use any shipping at cost to buyer. You are welcome to arrange your own delivery company also.
    Last edited by John Tempus; 03-03-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: final price

Great little machine. Grab it while you can, price lowered for this weekend only.

Super Grandmaster

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by akescpt View Post
    Link?
    https://www.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_622023.html

Ordered it from there received it 2 January 2018. So essentially you would be getting the same product at less than gearbest price and save on shipping and import tax. I will carry over the same warranty etc attached to it.

Still available, will accept anyone who msg me for collection tomorrow.

Can the storage by upgraded by means of a larger SSD?

Quote Originally Posted by evilskaap View Post
    Can the storage by upgraded by means of a larger SSD?
    You can open it up (pretty sure it will void warranty and all that jazz) and insert a larger storage m.2 ssd.

That said, looking at the back it contains 12 easy to access screws with one screw containing a warranty void sticker on it so if you know how to carefully remove it without breaking it then you could possibly get away with upgrading the storage and still stay within the 1 year warranty if something goes wrong down the line.

Name:  back_IMG_20180115_165226_HDR.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  57.8 KB

Other than that you can attached usb3 external storage or larger sd card.
    Last edited by John Tempus; 15-01-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Dropping price to R3250, gotta go by sunday else not needed to sell anymore.

Pop me message if you want to grab it while its available.

Is it still available?

Still available?
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

This is available again, price dropped to R3000 and will be kept there just to get it sold as quickly as possible.

I was reconsidering if I should keep it but since last posting it here I have yet to even use it once so made up my mind that I would likely never use it so better to just sell it.

Its a proper steal at this price, grab it while its available.

PM sent
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

Sold to Rouxenator until further notice.

Closed Thread