Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is how MTN is robbing me blind. (starting to anyway)

Well got a reply from Facebook

Y'ello XXX, we are sorry to hear that your airtime is disappearing. Please dial *141*5# and select the content services option to check if you have any subscriptions that may be eating up your airtime. If you find that you do not have any subscriptions, kindly send us an Inbox Message right here on Facebook with your full name, contact number, ID number and a short explanation of what you need help with and our Inbox Team will look into this for you. Thanks /MD
    FOR PONY.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

I used to have a contract with MTN which ended in 2012. 5 years later, at irregular intervals they debit my account for amounts between R300 and R700. I am told that since I am no longer a customer they cannot speak to me.

I am told that it must be a) arrears, b) insurance premium, c) a family members contract, d)outstanding fees, e) interest. In other words excuse of the day.

The fellow at the Small Claims Court said that MTN maintain that the SCC has no jurisdiction on cellular providers
    Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    I used to have a contract with MTN which ended in 2012. 5 years later, at irregular intervals they debit my account for amounts between R300 and R700. I am told that since I am no longer a customer they cannot speak to me.

I am told that it must be a) arrears, b) insurance premium, c) a family members contract, d)outstanding fees, e) interest. In other words excuse of the day.

The fellow at the Small Claims Court said that MTN maintain that the SCC has no jurisdiction on cellular providers
    Do you reverse the debit orders?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post

Change your bank account number

Well I am GATVOL with them and "NOT OUR PROBLEM" attitude.
    FOR PONY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12