Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: South African lions eat 'poacher', leaving just his head

  1. #16

    Default

    Rugby fools and their muti... it doesn't work ffs
    *suffering from thin privilege - hangs head in shame*

  2. #17
    Grandmaster Acid0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    3,102

    Default

    It is obvious the head was full of shyte
    - If life gives you melons ..... then your dyslexic
    - Life is like a food fight, you never know what will hit you next.

  3. #18
    Grandmaster carstensdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    1,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by konfab View Post
    You go poaching, you are not a victim. This pr!ck deserves his fate.
    Couldn't agree more. Idiot got what he deserved
    Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard. Sweat, Blood and tears are the ingredients of a champion - Mike Tyson

  4. #19
    Super Grandmaster AirWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Port Shepstone, KZN, RSA, EARTH
    Posts
    19,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Doo View Post
    They might need to put the lions down. :/
    Do they put poachers down? So why should the animals be put down.
    Hibiscus Coast Photographic Society
    (previously known as: Hibiscus Coast Camera Club)

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWolf View Post
    Do they put poachers down? So why should the animals be put down.
    Something about once it has tasted "human" flesh it develops a flavor for it and becomes a risk to any humans - that they wouldnt normally have done.

    Its not the Lion's fault though, its squarely humans fault.

  6. #21

    Default

    Guys... guys... he should have quit before he was a head... amirite?
    Last edited by SlinkyMike; 13-02-2018 at 03:06 PM.

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Doo View Post
    They might need to put the lions down. :/
    Their manes look like a cheap featherboa from a toy store.
    What kind of cat can't climb down a tree?
    King of the jungle? More like King of premature ejaculations.

    There, I hope that was enough of putdown of them.
    Happy Rusev Day

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neoprema View Post
    Something about once it has tasted "human" flesh it develops a flavor for it and becomes a risk to any humans - that they wouldnt normally have done.

    Its not the Lion's fault though, its squarely humans fault.
    One has to wonder if humans taste better or worse compared to the herbivores that lions normally eat.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post
    Their manes look like a cheap featherboa from a toy store.
    What kind of cat can't climb down a tree?
    King of the jungle? More like King of premature ejaculations.

    There, I hope that was enough of putdown of them.
    They're so fat I didn't think you could pick them up
    *suffering from thin privilege - hangs head in shame*

  10. #25
    Super Grandmaster Hemi300c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    PTA East
    Posts
    17,350

    Default

    Heading in the right direction. I don't often support and shout for "The South African Lions" but in this case they have my full support because it's a no-brainer.
    Even lions have taste after-all you are what you eat.
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi300c View Post
    Heading in the right direction. I don't often support and shout for "The South African Lions" but in this case they have my full support because it's a no-brainer.
    Even lions have taste after-all you are what you eat.
    ??
    Yeah whatever mate

  12. #27
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    40,638

    Default

    Those days when the hunter is captured by the game . . . .

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleBoy View Post
    One has to wonder if humans taste better or worse compared to the herbivores that lions normally eat.
    Definitely tender
    Yeah whatever mate

  14. #29
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    40,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleBoy View Post
    One has to wonder if longpig tastes better or worse compared to the herbivores that lions normally eat.
    .

  15. #30

    Default

    Long pig ... hahahaha

    Haven't heard that term in a long time.
    If you are looking for a hunk, a stud and an Italian stallion ... you better look someplace else because you won't find any here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Paragliders crash into Lions Head
    By schumi in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-03-2017, 05:05 AM
  2. South African to head up global Bitcoin Foundation
    By Kevin Lancaster in forum Broadband and IT News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-06-2016, 04:06 PM
  3. South African Smart ID applications head online
    By BusinessTech in forum BusinessTech News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-03-2016, 08:11 PM
  4. South African team taking the 2014 Mongol Rally head on.
    By sajunky in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-07-2014, 12:22 PM
  5. (CPT Peepz) Lions Head Hike...
    By medicnick83 in forum Health, Wealth, Leisure and Relationships
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 13-01-2009, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •