Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 185 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2763

Thread: Christian consumers campaign against halaal

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote Originally Posted by f2wohf View Post
    There are non-jews available to do kosher inspection. I'm pretty sure plenty of unemployed people would be willing to...

https://www.sgs.com/en/agriculture-f...-certification
    umm your reading skils dont seem very kosher

Kosher Certification Provider
    To deliver these services, we work with Kosher Check, a member of the Association of Kashrut Organizations (AKO). Kosher Check is an internationally recognized and accepted Kosher certification agency that offers an industry-practical and transparent approach to Kosher food certification.
    CERTIFICATION PROCESS
    Step 1 Complete and send your application to the Kosher Check office. You may do this by filling out a form and submitting it online. The application asks for logistical information about your company and your plant, as well as a list of the products you want certified, and their ingredients.

Step 2 A Rabbi will be assigned to handle your application, and will be available to answer your questions, address your needs, and guide you through the certification process.

Step 3 A qualified Rabbi will visit your plant to observe your operation and the feasibility of certifying your products (note: there is a processing fee). The Rabbi will tour your plant and file a written report.
    oy vey Im pretty sure you need to be jewish to be a rabbi
    Some times the internet is so slow, it would be faster to just fly to Google's headquarters and ask them this $h1t in person.!

Quote Originally Posted by isie View Post
    umm your reading skils dont seem very kosher

oy vey Im pretty sure you need to be jewish to be a rabbi
    Bad luck, I edited it 3 minutes before you even answered.
    They call me Mr. Know-it-All

Because us as little individuals have the ability to count every single reference of all the supermarkets.

It's somewhere between 60 and 90% as sources differ on it.

Not answering on the rest, you start your stupid insulting broken record again.
    do you have a clone account cause i'm sure i didn't quote you when replying
    Some times the internet is so slow, it would be faster to just fly to Google's headquarters and ask them this $h1t in person.!

Bad luck, I edited it 3 minutes before you even answered.
    bad luck for you my reply has your original quote.

bad luck for you my reply has your original quote.
    Which is a void statement that I acknowledge as mistaken as the edit shows.

But I guess posting to say nothing is what you love to do.

Which is a void statement that I acknowledge as mistaken as the edit shows.

But I guess posting to say nothing is what you love to do.
    was not void until after i replied or are you going to claim the time stamps lie
    you posted at 1030 i replied at 1037, you edited at 1041

was not void until after i replied or are you going to claim the time stamps lie
    you posted at 1030 i replied at 1037, you edited at 1041
    I edited at 10:34, and then edited again to add a link at 10:41.

I edited at 10:34, and then edited again to add a link at 10:41.
    if you say so, fact remains i hit reply with quote went to the sites and get the links,posted the qoutes so ya it took a few minutes, then posted , you changed your story in that time.
    still i had it on my reply before your edit. so you can't deny what you had originally said feel free to argue that but you can't take it back

case closed.

if you say so, fact remains i hit reply with quote went to the sites and get the links,posted the qoutes so ya it took a few minutes, then posted , you changed your story in that time.
    still i had it on my reply before your edit. so you can't deny what you had originally said feel free to argue that but you can't take it back

case closed.
    Still not answering where SA religious certification bodies food handling credentials.

No wonder that it’s exported only to schiteholes.

Still not answering where SA religious certification bodies food handling credentials.

No wonder that it’s exported only to schiteholes.
    oh you mean the question you tried to edit after you were proven wrong.
    where sgs a inspection and verification of the quantity, weight and quality of traded goods company with the relevant qualifications in the fields (except halaal or kosher certification) who outsource the kosher to another company uses qualified rabbis without those same qualifications you expect sanha to have?

so you want SGS to partner with another halal company like they already partnerd with HAB from the UK .
    As the world’s number one certification body in the food industry, we audit and certify compliance with global standards such as FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS, SQF, HACCP and now the HAB Global Halal Standard leveraging our global network of highly skilled auditors.
    i don't see the local comparison , are the hindu, jewish or any other local certifying orgs partnering with SGS

or are you just trying to shift gold posts

a company can choose to be all 3?

http://www.magaliescitrus.co.za/about-us/certification
    Certification Description For more information
    ISO 22000ISO 22000
    Magalies is certified by the Geneva-based auditing body Société Générale de Surveillance (SGS) for the international ISO 22000 food safety management system. The International Organization for Standardisation (ISO) is responsible for developing and publishing all ISO standards.

We are motivated to operate efficiently, and have adopted a customer-oriented approach to the development, manufacture and supply of safe, quality products and the delivery of excellent service.

KOSHERKosher foods logo
    Kosher foods conform to Jewish (Kashrut) dietary law, which prescribes foods allowed for consumption, as well as the manner of preparation and manufacture.

All of our fruit juice products are certified Kosher. www.uos.co.za
    HALAALHalaal foods
    Halaal foods conform to Islamic dietary law, which prescribes foods allowed for consumption.

All of our fruit juice products are certified Halaal.

no please complain how you are paying for some sgs certification, its affecting your pocket as a shareholder blablalba
    Last edited by isie; 16-04-2018 at 11:41 PM.

oh you mean the question you tried to edit after you were proven wrong.
    where sgs a inspection and verification of the quantity, weight and quality of traded goods company with the relevant qualifications in the fields (except halaal or kosher certification) who outsource the kosher to another company uses qualified rabbis without those same qualifications you expect sanha to have?

so you want SGS to partner with another halal company like they already partnerd with HAB from the UK .

i don't see the local comparison , are the hindu, jewish or any other local certifying orgs partnering with SGS

or are you just trying to shift gold posts

a company can choose to be all 3?

http://www.magaliescitrus.co.za/about-us/certification

no please complain how you are paying for some sgs certification, its affecting your pocket as a shareholder blablalba
    My first complaint always was that it goes to non transparent potentially dodgy organizations.

SGS inspections would bring a bit of credibility and transparency, if the organizations (including UOS) other than SANHA became transparent, it would be great.

I thought the insane buying power of the Muslims was bringing the costs down, you’re not going to tell me that an independent inspection would jeopardize this saving we all benefit from?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomzoom View Post
    and ONE MORE BLASTED TIME THERE IS NO CHOICE WHEN 90% IS HALAAL!!

And the rule about no food etc DOES NOT JUST APPLY TO RESTAURANTS BUT TO ALL HALAAL CERTIFIED PREMISES!!

So explain to me how this rule will never, has never resulted in someone NOT being employed because they aren't Muslim? Which would be discrimination on the basis of religion. In fact I'm fairly sure that just hiring someone BECAUSE they are a specific religion is also discrimination.

And 'contamination' from haraam i.e. non-Halaal food is why they were told to eat outside. Not because of some restaurant / food prep rule.

The rules are discriminatory. And were upheld as discriminatory in at least one case. End of discussion.
    I’m gonna let you in on a secret......

Nothing’s gonna change. You will always be surrounded by halaal / kosher.......so embrace it or starve.....

60% 70% 90% which is it again you guys cant seem to make up your minds on this.
    and are you starving? no then you have a choice, you chose to eat or you can choose to boycott, yes plenty of halaal products how many of those are halaal certified?

Talk all big here , have you taken your case to any one that companies that choose to go halal certified. choose , they had a choice and guess what so do you.
    stop whining and show us your email or tweet to PNP, checker, bakers , rainbow etc etc
    if not , then you are what i said you are a whiny little bitch.
    You know something, if you were (and a few others in this thread) were my first contact with Muslims I'd be really hard pressed not to see you as the most intolerant people on the planet.

I utterly fail to see how difficult it is for you to comprehend that when a thing (whatever it is) has reached 90% market saturation the fat lady has sung, Elvis has left the building and the take-over is complete. Whatever is represented by the remaining 10% makes no difference to all intents and purposes.

I also utterly fail to comprehend why it is so hard for you to relate how I feel to how you would feel if it is was the other way around - if only 10% of food (and then only odd things here and there that don't form any kind of basic diet) was Halaal and some arsehole kept telling you well - eat non-halaal or starve.

So lets just pretend it was the other way around for a moment. Pretend no-one gave a crap about your beliefs and said 'well tough ****, accept the situation or starve'. Now how long would it take for there to be groups of angry Muslims outside the shops protesting? As they have protested Woolworths (for stocking a fvcking leather coat! and for stocking items made in Israel because OMG that is supporting the Israel/Palestine war) and other stores in the past over other issues. And the solution they would propose would, in all likelihood, NOT be a reasonable one. (past actions are the best predictor of future actions).

Now when we say hey hold on we have no idea where the certification money is going - it might be going to support the Israel/Palestine war (on one or both sides because we are talking about donations going who knows where from both halaal and kosher certification) you throw your toys out the cot and find this unacceptable? How unbelievably hypocritical.

When we say hold on we'd actually like to eat food that is not controlled by any religious group because said certification is discriminatory and infringement of my right to NOT be subject to the whims of someone else's religion I'd appreciate if the supposedly decent tolerant and understanding Muslims (as moderate Muslims like present themselves) responding would not live up to their reputation of being intolerant jackasses.

The law states I cannot be forced to participate in religious rites and rituals that are not in accordance with my beliefs. So I have a right not to be forced to purchase and support and eat food prepared in a manner that has a discriminatory hiring / employment practice built in to its regulations, has a very likely financial impact on how the food is produced, and certainly has questions about where the money is going. And if you have a problem with that - TOUGH SH--T!!

If you were invited over by Muslims for supper or you have friends over that is Muslim, will you eat their food or take your own food with / or at your place, must they eat your food or must they bring their own food with?
    "Man-made device, you’ve haunted me, cold and disfigured, corrupted, diseased, mechanical cradle, synthetic embrace, you’re a dying machine"

Quote Originally Posted by RedViking View Post
    If you were invited over by Muslims for supper or you have friends over that is Muslim, will you eat their food or take your own food with / or at your place, must they eat your food or must they bring their own food with?
    What a stupid question, ofc I'll eat their food. They bought it didn't they

How can this thread be 159 pages long and you still don't see the issue...
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 185 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast