Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Transgender woman files human rights complaint alleging discrimination at salon.

  1. #16
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr419 View Post
    While that's very easy, were you not one of the guys proclaiming Caster to be a man? AFAWK she has a vagina, which according to you would make her a woman? Or am I mistaken here?
    Caster is a hermaphrodite(I did say this in the post).

    "The development of genitalia for either gender can be delayed by several chromosomal abnormalities. And in some cases, individuals can develop both male and female reproductive organs, as with hermaphrodites.

    So,
    penis = male
    vigina = female
    both = hermaphrodite with either a "dominant" male or female characteristic!
    #ISRAELISFREE

  2. #17
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stellenbosch
    Posts
    4,386
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devviem View Post
    "It is discrimination. I'm a human being. I have rights and people should know what people's rights are and if you're going to run a business you should know what rights are," said McKay.

    Yes and Human beings is either male or female. You don't get to choose what you would like to be, nature does not work like that!

    You have a penis, you are male, you have a vigina, you are female.

    You got your penis removed and "replaced" with a vigina, sorry you are still male! Shyt you can do about it!

    You got a penis attached to your female body! No your not a dude! You are female! Shyt you can do about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devviem View Post
    Caster is a hermaphrodite(I did say this in the post).

    "The development of genitalia for either gender can be delayed by several chromosomal abnormalities. And in some cases, individuals can develop both male and female reproductive organs, as with hermaphrodites.

    So,
    penis = male
    vigina = female
    both = hermaphrodite with either a "dominant" male or female characteristic!
    That's exactly my point. Life is not as easy as you proclaimed in your first post. In the case of this thread any fool can see that's a man. Sorry about going OT.

  3. #18
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    41,441
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ffs
    put some lipstick on or something - at least give ppl a clue !!!

  4. #19
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    41,441
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devviem View Post
    "It is discrimination. I'm a human being. I have rights and people should know what people's rights are and if you're going to run a business you should know what rights are," said McKay.

    Yes and Human beings is either male or female. You don't get to choose what you would like to be, nature does not work like that!

    You have a penis, you are male, you have a vigina, you are female.

    You got your penis removed and "replaced" with a vigina, sorry you are still male! Shyt you can do about it!

    You got a penis attached to your female body! No your not a dude! You are female! Shyt you can do about it!
    make up your mind

  5. #20
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    ffs
    put some lipstick on or something - at least give ppl a clue !!!
    Yeah! Like these ladies on Americas got talent.Simon didnt know lol

    I've walked for miles inside this pit of danger, a place where no one follows me, I walk alone.

  6. #21
    Grandmaster Zoomzoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    A Small Place
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let me get this straight ... woman wants to be a man and transitions, walks into a hair salon AS A MAN and is refused service because he IS A MAN (which is what he wanted right? to be a man, to be accepted as a man, to look like a man) and then backpedals and tries to say oh but I'm really a woman, and then throws a hissy fit when he is still refused service because he LOOKS like a man?

    No way Jose! You don't get to have it both ways.

  7. #22
    Grandmaster Zoomzoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    A Small Place
    Posts
    1,777
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batista View Post
    Yeah! Like these ladies on Americas got talent.Simon didnt know lol

    The really thick pantyhose were a clue.

  8. #23
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    41,441
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomzoom View Post
    Let me get this straight ... woman wants to be a man and transitions, walks into a hair salon AS A MAN and is refused service because he IS A MAN (which is what he wanted right? to be a man, to be accepted as a man, to look like a man) and then backpedals and tries to say oh but I'm really a woman, and then throws a hissy fit when he is still refused service because he LOOKS like a man?

    No way Jose! You don't get to have it both ways.
    your argument was flawed from the very outset

  9. #24
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nwoT epaC
    Posts
    41,441
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomzoom View Post
    Let me get this straight ... woman wants to be a man and transitions, walks into a hair salon AS A MAN and is refused service because he IS A MAN (which is what he wanted right? to be a man, to be accepted as a man, to look like a man) and then backpedals and tries to say oh but I'm really a woman, and then throws a hissy fit when he is still refused service because he LOOKS like a man?

    No way Jose! You don't get to have it both ways.
    see post #18 above

  10. #25
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stellenbosch
    Posts
    4,386
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomzoom View Post
    The really thick pantyhose were a clue.
    I'm going to be honest and say I wouldn't have known.

  11. #26
    Super Grandmaster supersunbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Garsfontein, Pretoria
    Posts
    41,129
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomzoom View Post
    Let me get this straight ... woman wants to be a man and transitions, walks into a hair salon AS A MAN and is refused service because he IS A MAN (which is what he wanted right? to be a man, to be accepted as a man, to look like a man) and then backpedals and tries to say oh but I'm really a woman, and then throws a hissy fit when he is still refused service because he LOOKS like a man?

    No way Jose! You don't get to have it both ways.
    You got it all so wrong you should work in local government, did you even read the OP?
    Last edited by supersunbird; 17-05-2018 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by saor View Post
    saor is a dumbass

  12. #27
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,878
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    /kindergarden cop vid

  13. #28
    Super Grandmaster LCBXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wilgeheuwel
    Posts
    8,812
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hang on - a woman working at a hair salon expressed how own, individual, right to conduct herself in a manner that she considers appropriate to her, respectfully as far as I can ascertain. The transgender person went and made a scene, insisting that their right trumps that of the salon employee? Fsck off, fsck right off.

  14. #29
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    2,484
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr419 View Post
    I'm going to be honest and say I wouldn't have known.
    First rule of meeting women in modern world.... investigate throat 'area'
    *suffering from thin privilege - hangs head in shame*

  15. #30
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Stellenbosch
    Posts
    4,386
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    First rule of meeting women in modern world.... investigate throat 'area'
    F that, if I ever end up single for whatever reason, I'm staying on my own. This sh/t is becoming unnecessarily complicated. I'm very glad I'm not on the dating scene anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-02-2018, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 142
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 12:17 PM
  3. Woman freezes to death in cryogenic chamber at beauty salon
    By OrbitalDawn in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 07:45 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 23-12-2014, 07:46 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-05-2011, 06:02 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •