Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rain LTE Promo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rain LTE Promo

Since all the hype of late has been about Rain - I thought it wise to mention a promo I came across of the standard Rain Fixed LTE packages - I am not affiliated with the company in any way and I only came across this as I was helping a friend get a good affordable Rain package and I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere around the forum/site

So Vox has a promo on the 25GB package for R299. Their edge is that the first 6 months are free - still month to month contract if you prefer and to have it bundled with the B618 router one pays R899 fee once off.

No delivery fee, and free when bundled with the b315 router - The 55GB package gets you first 4 months free.

One caveat I spotted is one is "forced" to be with them 6 months atleast after the promo period so you cannot jump onto the promotion and cancel when that period is up. Probably to recoup router amount. Check the T&C's before making any purchase.

https://www.vox.co.za/mobile/lte-a/?prod=HOME

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    It is a Chrismas time, animals speak human language, deamons speak through the humans, it is normal. Honesty is the way we can combat it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read the fine print carefully if you pull out before a certain time they wack you with nasty surprise.

4 ConditionsofService–PromotionalOffers
    4.1. Should a subscriber to any LTE-A promotional product terminate the service at any point in time within twelve (12) months of the subscription date, a fixed termination fee of one thousand five hundred rands excluding VAT (R 1,500) will be levied against the user account, in addition to the standard notice period fee of one (1) month’s subscription.
    Last edited by iCuSD; 09-06-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Grandmaster
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vox's terms penalise you twice as much as other vendors. For their greed, I wouldn't touch them when it comes to a Rain promotion.

+ Reply to Thread