Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sage One Accounting Online Problems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sage One Accounting Online Problems

Good evening everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.

I have had numerous troubles with the accounting program Sage One Accounting with is online and cloud based? In 2016 I worked for a company and would manual enter bank feeds from 3 years ago, save my work x 2, log out and switch off. The next morning the previous day's work would be gone. After phoning them for 3 month, and them telling my there is nothing wrong, they finally recorded my backend via teamviewer and discovered more than 800 bugs on the bank and allocation system. So for month they told me it's only me, no one else has this problem and them BAM!
    Last year March I started at a new company and when they told me they used Sage One I told them about the problems and they said not to worry. At first everything was fine and then it started with a customer statement run where the customer would receive a statement that is completely different from what I have. So they would email me and ask but the invoice said R3000 and now it says R3500 and I paid but it is not reflecting. When I pull up a statement from my side, everything is perfect. The past month banking and allocations have started disappearing again and this time invoices too. I was called into a meeting and face disciplinary actions because of this! Is there any one out there who's experienced the same or similar issues? Thanks!

Monz

Master
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monzlr View Post
    Good evening everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.

I have had numerous troubles with the accounting program Sage One Accounting with is online and cloud based? In 2016 I worked for a company and would manual enter bank feeds from 3 years ago, save my work x 2, log out and switch off. The next morning the previous day's work would be gone. After phoning them for 3 month, and them telling my there is nothing wrong, they finally recorded my backend via teamviewer and discovered more than 800 bugs on the bank and allocation system. So for month they told me it's only me, no one else has this problem and them BAM!
    Last year March I started at a new company and when they told me they used Sage One I told them about the problems and they said not to worry. At first everything was fine and then it started with a customer statement run where the customer would receive a statement that is completely different from what I have. So they would email me and ask but the invoice said R3000 and now it says R3500 and I paid but it is not reflecting. When I pull up a statement from my side, everything is perfect. The past month banking and allocations have started disappearing again and this time invoices too. I was called into a meeting and face disciplinary actions because of this! Is there any one out there who's experienced the same or similar issues? Thanks!

Monz
    It sounds like a you problem.

Try not visiting malware infested pr0n sites at work.
    MSI Z97 Gaming 9 - i7-4790 - 16Gig - MSI GTX980 - Gigabyte GTX670 - Kingston SV300 120Gig SSD - Samsung Evo 850 256Gig SSD - 3TB HDD

+ Reply to Thread