My previous domestic worker supplied my number when she bought something at Bears. They (and subsequently debt collectors) are now spamming me to death...
“We’ve got more than 17 million people on social grants in South Africa. That is the power of the work the ANC is doing,”
The problem is, they see this as a success story... This is 17mil people without jobs, applying pressure to all the tax payers
There were 4 South Africans competing in NLS2:
Kelvin vd Linde in the BMW (#98) - P12 in class
Jordan Pepper in the BMW (#99) - P1 in class and overall
David Perel in the Ferrari (#45) - P3 in class
Jonathan Mogotsi in the VW (TCR I think?) (#819) - DNF -> Confirmed that he will be back for NLS3
The Beta looks really cool. It has graphs for estimated solar yield and cloud cover. The graphs also feel a bit more modern with a dark mode now inlcuded. I tried the beta end of last year, but it broke some other stuff, so I rolled back. Will purchse the 1 year pro license when the next...