Recent content by 370z

  1. 3

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Thanks so much for the feedback and effort you've put into this. Unfortunately the changes do not seem to have helped. I was avoiding having to use a VPN but if you've exhausted all other options I'll use that route.
  2. 3

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Hello @CoolEscalator I'd appreciate it if you could escalate my ticket #COOL-20260928-2791847 I've been a bit slow to respond to the technician so no blame on them :)
  3. 3

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    Thank you. The line is with Openserve
  4. 3

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    Hi @Afrigirl Can you please advise if switching from CoolIdeas is an easy process given you are part of the same group? Is there any downtime / additional costs? Thanks!
  5. 3

    R6 billion upgrade for one of South Africa’s most important roads

    5 years for an 11km stretch seems crazy to me
  6. 3

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Same in Gillitts
  7. 3

    The Indian-born entrepreneur making it big in South African e-commerce

    Link doesn't seem to be working Edit: sorted now
  8. 3

    HPCSA Complaints Process

    I'm sorry for your loss. I would have assumed you could have sued with compensation going to the deceased's estate?
  9. 3

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Thanks, much appreciated
  10. 3

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    #COOL-20251006-2498293 Thank you!
  11. 3

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Hi there Can I please get further info on the outage in Woodlands, Gillitts? Thanks!
  12. 3

    Wireless communication interference wreaking havoc with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay in South Africa

    Happens to me in one specific spot in Pinetown, Durban. Thought it was just me, thanks for the article.
  13. 3

    SARS eFiling 2024/2025

    I had to manually retrieve mine from returns history unfortunately.
  14. 3

    SARS eFiling 2024/2025

    Did you look under returns history and not just under returns issued?
  15. 3

    Massive railway upgrade to create over 10 million jobs in South Africa

    Assuming they spent R120bn ONLY on labour, if they are creating 10m jobs, each worker would receive R12 000 total :laugh: Edit: every other website says 125 000 jobs which seems a bit more realistic. This seems like an error in the article & headline
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X