Recent content by _kabal_

  1. K

    What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

    Took 47 hours to complete. All dungeons and tarstones. Last boss was the most difficult in the game, but still only took 4 attempts. Awesome game, but no really memorable boss fights, I’d say I beat most on the first try - in fact the most difficult were early game mini bosses - Arbiter of...
  2. K

    What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

    Nice, just completed the 3rd corrupted gate in Mammon and discovered there is a 3rd largish area - Unfound Path. 41 hours, Level 51, with level 16 Axe and Dagger with level 16 Naylshotte
  3. K

    Manchester City 'found guilty of majority of 115 charges'

    There is nothing to suggest they stopped. The only reason the charges are up to 2018 was that there needed to be some sort of cut off date, so that proceedings could start and have a clear scope These guys have shown they dont give stuff. It's much more likely that continued business as usual...
  4. K

    TV Recommendations OLED/QLED...?

    My CX55 is going 5 years now. Zero dead pixels, zero signs of burn-in. Moderate mix usage (mostly series/movies with no logos/watermarks, then maybe 5 hours a week of supersport logo, and let’s say 6 hours a week gaming) I’m sure tech/protection has improved a lot since my model too
  5. K

    TV Recommendations OLED/QLED...?

    Considering the life span of a TV I think you made the right decision 👌
  6. K

    TV Recommendations OLED/QLED...?

    obviously 🤷‍♂️ the discussion was around a R10000 mini-led vs a R25000 OLED, so it was worth stating
  7. K

    Let's talk Cologne

    What’s the 10% code?
  8. K

    Wootvision Monitors from Wootware. Great price, but are they good?

    Yeah exactly. I find 32” 4K @ 125% scaling to be the sweet spot. Allows for 2 portrait windows with tons of reading space. The brightness is nice for office work, and I’m pretty sure the text is clearer/sharper compared to my Samsung m7.
  9. K

    Wootvision Monitors from Wootware. Great price, but are they good?

    R5999 https://www.wootware.co.za/wootvision-32u-v144-31-5-4k-uhd-3840x2160-144hz-4ms-va-black-desktop-monitor.html i assume if it does have HDR, it’s absolute entry level. My usage is 100% software development
  10. K

    Wootvision Monitors from Wootware. Great price, but are they good?

    Seems it was still in factory mode (there was an “f” option in the OSD) After unplugging the power for a bit, it seems to have reset into “consumer” mode 👍
  11. K

    Wootvision Monitors from Wootware. Great price, but are they good?

    Anyone got any of these monitors? I just replaced my 4K 32” Samsung M7 (which I moved to my office desk), with a 4K Wootware 32” 144hz. The brightness bump is really nice, but for some reason, why my OS (Kubuntu 2026.4) goes into idle, instead of the monitor blanking, it starts cycling full...
  12. K

    What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

    Still playing Mortal Shell 2 :thumbsup: But I also saw that Witcher 3 is on sale on PS Store, so purchased that in preparation for the remaster
  13. K

    TV Recommendations OLED/QLED...?

    Those mini led sure do look good on price and features 👍 But the LG oleds are premium TV’s, and this includes construction/build quality/materials - if this matters to you. I’m also a primary curtained/night watcher/gamer - not sure I would ever not go OLED for my next TV - and I’m still using...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X