Recent content by ADrunkTeddyBear

  1. ADrunkTeddyBear

    🎓☀️ I’m conducting an academic research on what happens to solar equipment when it reaches the end of its life and I need your input

    No option for selling it to someone who knows what to do? Plenty of people here on here, Carb facebook marketplace and some companies who buy old stuff and fix it up to use themselves, resell or just offer the services to people. I personally am not afraid to open up something and try to fix it...
  2. ADrunkTeddyBear

    🎓☀️ I’m conducting an academic research on what happens to solar equipment when it reaches the end of its life and I need your input

    Currently upgrading to a 10kW Deye from a 5kW deye that I had since 2021. Just sold it to someone through FB marketplace for R6k
  3. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    All seems good! Thank you so much!
  4. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    Packet loss is over 60% throughout the day since this morning. The disconnections arent getting better as well. Speeds are fine. Is there a problem to cloudflare maybe? Because on the Unifi portal I cant see the ping test to cloudflare
  5. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    Speeds are 100%. 110mbps down and 54mbps up. Just randomly drops every few mins
  6. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    Yeah. I have a Ubiquity UCG-Ultra connected to it
  7. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    Hey @Afrigirl Lots of disconnects today on Vuma Reach.
  8. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Best IPv6 6in4 / SIT Tunnel Provider for Cape Town, South Africa?

    Question, why do you want v6? From what ive been seeing v6 has been causing a lot of problems for a lot of users
  9. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

    Hey @Afrigirl ive noticed over the past few months that whenever I download something heavy like downloading a game from steam, my internet drops for a few mins then bounces back. Then after a few hours it happens again
  10. ADrunkTeddyBear

    IPv6 Roll Out

    Question @Afrigirl On Unify with Vuma Reach line, which IPv6 do I choose? Currently running the ONT with the DMZ set to to cloud gateway
  11. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Game Pass price cuts in South Africa

    Make PC gamepas R115 again then ill join
  12. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Have you tried Manus from Meta?

    Claude has something called cowork already which already does what you are saying. Im not saying Manus is bad, but much of what they already have isnt new. Claude and ChatGPT paid versions has all of the these functions already. If they really wanna stand out from the crowd they really need to...
  13. ADrunkTeddyBear

    Have you tried Manus from Meta?

    So Codex or Claude code?
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X