Recent content by AlphaJohn

  1. AlphaJohn

    Switch 2 thread

    Def something to do with IP block. Hotspot via Cell phone works just fine
  2. AlphaJohn

    Switch 2 thread

    I tried Firefox and Brave and even on 2 different PC's, same thing. They trying to help me save money :D
  3. AlphaJohn

    Switch 2 thread

    I no use bots The page opens like normal and seconds later I see that
  4. AlphaJohn

    Switch 2 thread

    WTF?
  5. AlphaJohn

    No Man's Sky

    Naa they only eat cooked meals.
  6. AlphaJohn

    No Man's Sky

    They have a cool mechanic where you can change their stats (Combat/Industrial/Trade and so on) by feeding them
  7. AlphaJohn

    No Man's Sky

    My main save fleet: (All S tier) PS Living frigates are now easy to get since Cosmos update
  8. AlphaJohn

    Switch 2 thread

    Only have 1 Game Key Card game and thats cause it was on sale Yakuza 0 for R499 I want 2 games from the current sale, but will have to wait till I get home tonight. Dude we have a 512Gb and that is already not enough. Don't know how you can live with half of that. Sadly most devices moving...
  9. AlphaJohn

    General Gaming Discussion Thread

    I kinda lost all interest when they sunset all the weapons I worked hard to ern, esp the PvP ones that took forever to get ranking to unlock.
  10. AlphaJohn

    ProNutro, lets talk about it

    Only thing I remember about Pronutro was that we use to feed it to the puppies before they moved to Epol. aka it was dog food. Then again I did grow up on a farm where kids got "Mielie" or "Matabela" pap with fresh cow milk. Grown ups got "pap & eiers".
  11. AlphaJohn

    Switch 2 thread

    Was gonna add: Hey look even some of @My_King DLC's on Sale https://www.nintendo.co.za/collections/comic-con-amiibo On Payday [Evil grin] But decided not to..... Also you need to add items, free delivery is only on 999+
  12. AlphaJohn

    Switch 2 thread

    "Comic Con" sale over at core: https://www.nintendo.co.za/collections/comic-con-games
  13. AlphaJohn

    Grand Theft Auto 6

    FIFY Can not understand em young people buying/collecting the most useless crap on credit.
  14. AlphaJohn

    Grand Theft Auto 6

    No one is forcing anyone to buy it. Its a simple calc they can do without talking to anyone. Is it worth $400 no, then don't buy it yes, then buy it. Simple as that. Edit: Oh and I can 100% see bots buying all the stock causing people to sell them on Ebay for $800+ And you know what, some...
  15. AlphaJohn

    What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

    Poke-a-man Sky Busy building & Leveling my Xeno team for Arena Battles.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X