Any good Irrigation controller with good Home Assistant support? i wanted to buy OpenSprinkler, but they are closing their business in SA, so need an alternative
We recently bought a new house and it was empty for 1 year. The garden is looking horrendous. Anyone know someone in Pretoria who can remove weeds, plant grass etc and get the garden in good condition again? Also need to install irrigation.
If I had to buy Aircons now I would buy https://acdirect.co.za/products/samsung-ar6500-wind-free-wall-split-inverter-air-conditioner?variant=019db053-e404-7e93-92b4-355e7ae486d3
Item: Philips Lattego 2200 - Black
Age: Not sure
Price: R3000
Payment Method Accepted: EFT/Geo Payment
Warranty: None, but will give personal 1 month warranty
Warranty Holder: Me for 1 month
Packaging: Can box it up if necessary
Condition: Excellent
Location: Pretoria
Reason: Moving to manual...
I am not paying any bills, so not raping the system. This is just shopping at PnP ASAP + Engen + Clicks (the 15th) (and this is even without smartspend). If you don't want to shop at PnP ASAP, then fine, but there is no difference in the Domestos you throw into your toilet from ASAP compared to...
Don't know why everyone is so negative about eBucks, yes it is not what it was anymore, but still the best out there. I easily get level 5 by just spending 30 minutes in bed one evening doing the necessary stuff and getting like R3000 worth of eBucks every month, which is now going towards a 49"...