Recent content by Apollo[ZA]

  1. Apollo[ZA]

    3d Printers South Africa

    I've ordered some of the frosted glass PLA, but I'm starting to think I might have to switch to translucent red and blue. Just such a waste to get 2 rolls for a couple of small parts.
  2. Apollo[ZA]

    3d Printers South Africa

    I was looking at clear PLA to print the warp nacelles on a star trek model, but someone suggested I use SA filament's frosted glass which would act as a light diffuser for the LED's. Has anyone tried something similar before?
  3. Apollo[ZA]

    Good ol days

    Every weekend we used to Lan at someone house. We had our token ring network, which was slow a fck but it worked. We mostly played Doom 2 (level 7) and Duke Nukem 3d. Usually we had to carry those old cases and screens to said friends house which was torture.
  4. Apollo[ZA]

    3d Printers South Africa

    First high detail print. I'm still amazed how easily the supports came off.
  5. Apollo[ZA]

    3d Printers South Africa

    I started out with the ender 3 v1 and got a second one shortly after. One of them became a donor to keep the other going. I just got to the point where I don't have the time to troubleshoot or mod anymore. The V3 KE was great upgrade but I just want to load an stl, slice, and print. That's where...
  6. Apollo[ZA]

    3d Printers South Africa

    Sold my Ender 3 V3 KE and got a Bambu P1S with AMS. No regrets, everything "just works™" Hoping to get some high detailed models printed using PETG for the support interface.
  7. Apollo[ZA]

    World Of Warcraft Forever

  8. Apollo[ZA]

    What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

    Schedule 1 coop and installing Mech 5 Mercs again.
  9. Apollo[ZA]

    [WoW Forever][EU][Alliance] Flame of Anduril is recruiting

    I might have to pop in and have look around.
  10. Apollo[ZA]

    SA Guilds 2020 - World of Warcraft

    Didn't take long for them to drop the ball.
  11. Apollo[ZA]

    World Of Warcraft Forever

  12. Apollo[ZA]

    SA Guilds 2020 - World of Warcraft

    Also interested in joining a local PvE guild if someone creates one. Where are all the people from Affliction/Prophecy?
  13. Apollo[ZA]

    World Of Warcraft Forever

  14. Apollo[ZA]

    World Of Warcraft Forever

    Preloaded and ready to go. Might be rolling horde, back to my huntard roots.
  15. Apollo[ZA]

    SA Guilds 2020 - World of Warcraft

    Luckily there is no rush to get to 60. Can always pick it up again later and continue where you left off with the horizontal progression.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X