Recent content by B-1

  1. B-1

    The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread! The Sequel

    So Saturday is the official start to the rainy season. Fingers crossed we get a surprise.
  2. B-1

    Buckle up

    Dude the ceo's car only gets 7km to the liter so imagine how tough it is to come in for an hour or two just to make sure you are sitting at your desk.
  3. B-1

    Aquarium Hobby

    Any place that sells aquarium plants will have at least a few of those. Typical youtube video nonsense that they wont sell you those.
  4. B-1

    Toy drone

    I dont have any recomendations but as a toy you can get decent ones for that kind of money. What I will say is for a 6 year old make sure you buy something you can get spares for otherwise one good crash will end the fun forever.
  5. B-1

    Fermented foods

    Thanks, I'll do some mods and hopefully it'll work out. I'll add some glass weights to my shopping list for next time.
  6. B-1

    Has plague returned to Siberia? Panic in Russia after death of lab worker

    Cocaine has diesel in it so that is way above my pay grade. I'll have to start freezing pineapples where can one buy 100 pinapples?
  7. B-1

    Fermented foods

    I survived covid so I'm a pro pineapple beer brewer and famiar with bottle bombs. Its just on semi tight and I burp it a few times a day. When things started out it had some liquid at the top but its floating up so I assume this is where the weight is needed? Not sure I have anything I'd feel...
  8. B-1

    News feed unshittificator Chrome extension

    Showed up in my new post thread but I run a CSS filter and Ive notices the new posts thread now has promotion so I have like 2 posts on the first page most of the time. I'd guess regular user posts are getting pushed well down the list.
  9. B-1

    Fermented foods

    Trying out this sauerkraut thing. Made it Sunday and it was already building up pressure by Monday. How long do you guys leave it outside the fridge?
  10. B-1

    Jaguar rebrand

    AI significantly changed the lines its not just the colour. If those were the lines it would of been quite sweet.
  11. B-1

    SA Politics Part 14 - The New Dawn turns to Dusk

    They are all politicians who want fancy military titles, no cops to be found there.
  12. B-1

    ANC calls on its ancestors to rescue its fortunes

    Typical anc now the ancestors must do their work for them. Lazy aholes let the ancestors rest.
  13. B-1

    F1 2026

    Looks like red bull are back in the race.
  14. B-1

    F1 2026

    Doubt it the medical car was really struggling on track.
  15. B-1

    F1 2026

    Was 9am but doesn't look like thats happening
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X