Saw a post somewhere that says he had to re-map the bike for fuel saving mid race, and then could only pick it up again towards the end. Was a solid ride though. The KTM's definitely like their home track.
So did BB make his big announcement yesterday ? Cant see anything on-line - Was so much speculation about a move to BMW WSB, like it was a fate au complet, and now everyone seems to be back tracking and even suggesting a move to a satellite Ducati team
I'm impressed with these Watchdives watches - I have the WD183 Speedmaster Homage and it waaaay surpassed my expectations for the price. So good in fact I've ordered the Panda version as well.
Hectic race .. One more Red flag incident and Binder might have got a podium :ROFL:.
I thought Ai's penalty was harsh considering some of the other in track incidents that went unpunished.