Recent content by bar1

  1. B

    3d Printers South Africa

    OK great, I think I’ll get the i8 from them.
  2. B

    3d Printers South Africa

    So I don’t need it for the multiple colour printing?
  3. B

    3d Printers South Africa

    Maybe it's a good plan. and I suppose you can get the CFS Lite locally?
  4. B

    Toy drone

    3 Minutes in FPV flying is not too bad , so he will be ready for when he is old enough and can come fly with me :p
  5. B

    Toy drone

    anyways....got him this: https://www.takealot.com/bezosmax-drones-with-1080p-camera-foldable-rc-quadcopter-fpv-liv/PLID95729666 lets hope it'll last more then 10 minutes.
  6. B

    Toy drone

    Of course all the "8k ,2km range" is bullshit, but gps rescue does work on this drone.
  7. B

    Toy drone

    I dont see why not, GPS for my FPV drone cost about R150. This is the one I ordinarily got him:
  8. B

    Toy drone

    My first drone, maybe 10 years ago was very decent and always came back to me (GPS) and I dont think it was over R1000....so I dont think it's impossible to find...lol
  9. B

    Toy drone

    Hi, My nephew (6 years), really want a drone. Budget - R1000 I understand it is very likely that he will lose it/it will break very quickly. Aliexperss have what seems to be some OK ones, but not sure whets going on, they cancel my orders (I tried twice), banggood are not shipping drones...
  10. B

    3d Printers South Africa

    Is the sparkx i7 still a good purchase? I see the i8 is out but if I play this game I will never buy anything....
  11. B

    RealDebrid discussion thread

    I am actually busy moving to nuvio, very impressed with it.
  12. B

    RealDebrid discussion thread

    So if I understand correctly. I don't even need a remux server with this?
  13. B

    RealDebrid discussion thread

    How is it different then the normal aiostreams, on elfhosted?
  14. B

    The R36S retro gaming handheld thread

    is this good? https://www.takealot.com/rg35xxpro-portable-retro-game-console-64gb-3-5-in-640x480-ips-sc/PLID99691226
  15. B

    Payflex verification getting personal.

    Anyways, sent them a long AI generated email asking them for all the information they have about me and how they obtained it. I also confirmed she is my partner i guess not harm in that.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X