Recent content by BhaMasuku

  1. B

    Zero Support from Rain and then they charge me for "NO SERVICE"

    @rain_networks @rain_mobile my issue still hasn’t been resolved. Please help
  2. B

    Zero Support from Rain and then they charge me for "NO SERVICE"

    Hahahahahaha I didn’t think about that! I just want my WiFi working hey! Rain has been messing up with my life and it’s so much admin to find a new service provider.
  3. B

    Zero Support from Rain and then they charge me for "NO SERVICE"

    email address - [email protected]. I have changed locations. Could this be a problem? Please email me so I can give you my current location.
  4. B

    Zero Support from Rain and then they charge me for "NO SERVICE"

    @rain_mobile @rain_networks the email I use is - [email protected]
  5. B

    Zero Support from Rain and then they charge me for "NO SERVICE"

    I have also been having difficulties with getting in contact with rain, I have exhausted every avenue and I don’t know what to do. I keep getting charged monthly but I have been struggling to get a connection for weeks on end. I keep asking for online assistance and rain assured me that they...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X