Recent content by Bigjay84

  1. Bigjay84

    123-year-old Johannesburg skyscraper built by a Randlord goes on sale for R117 million

    That's what every one needs a huge building in the CBD :ROFL: :ROFL:
  2. Bigjay84

    New DStv packages and prices explained – with a dedicated sports package

    Today in the series "Things I don't care about " :unsure:
  3. Bigjay84

    [US] Tennessee is set to execute a woman for the first time in 200 years

    I'm thinking that there was a cadre tender supplying the drugs :unsure:
  4. Bigjay84

    BEE nearly stopped the sale of Burger King South Africa

    Cadres got to eat ;)
  5. Bigjay84

    Replace fitting from pool sand filter to the multiport selector switch thing

    Everything screws together, I would also replace the o-rings. I lengthened the pipes when I replaced the connectors to the sandbox, made it easier to access and clean.
  6. Bigjay84

    Australian cricket tour of South Africa September/October 2026

    Today in the long running series, Things I don't care about , it's SA cricket and their quotas
  7. Bigjay84

    Online tool tracks whether ministers are doing their jobs

    Why do you need an online app, they are all useless
  8. Bigjay84

    New SuperSport Website

    The website finally caught up with the rest of DSTV's offerings
  9. Bigjay84

    Free upgrade for DStv Compact Plus customers in South Africa

    You can smell the desperation coming out of DSTV all the way in Cape Town
  10. Bigjay84

    SABC spent R2.5 million on tactic to get South Africans to pay for TV licences

    Some cadre just got themselves a second hand Lambo for R2.5m :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
  11. Bigjay84

    Corruption in SAn sport: A 'deeply rooted cancer'. Exiled investigative sports journalist reports.

    Follow the money, where there is money there will be corruption.
  12. Bigjay84

    The bar at the top of the tallest building in South Africa where it costs R400 just to get inside

    How to tell everyone you are a moron without saying the words :unsure:
  13. Bigjay84

    Historic 153-year-old South African town falling apart with iconic hotel that cannot take guests

    They should try changing the name of the town, works wonders in the Eastern Cape
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X