Recent content by bokka1

  1. bokka1

    Xbox Series X / S

    Full list of compatible games. https://beebom.com/xbox-disc-to-digital-games-list/
  2. bokka1

    Xbox Series X / S

    I read that this new disc to digital also game shares. So if I buy a disc, install it to my Xbox like a normal digital game then @SauRoNZA can also play it. I think I will start looking at discs again if a game is not on GP.
  3. bokka1

    Rain and storm for Cpt pt 2

    Ja, very strong winds early this morning here on our side in Kuils River, it's a bit better now.
  4. bokka1

    What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

    Resonance: A Plague Tale. Excellent action game, finished it tonight and one of the best games I have played in a long time.
  5. bokka1

    Xbox Series X / S

    I have zero Xbox One Discs.
  6. bokka1

    Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - Your Pofadder Touched My Skilpaadtjie!

    The Trump people call it Porterhouse, here it is a T-Bone. We sometimes label sirloin as Porterhouse.
  7. bokka1

    The Rugby Thread - Part Deux

    The Stormers reminded me a lot of the first Bok test against NZ. We were on the attack and dominated but the scoreboard did not show it.
  8. bokka1

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/38471584
  9. bokka1

    Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - Your Pofadder Touched My Skilpaadtjie!

    Cheers, some ribs and chops. Braaiboodjies and a few dops.
  10. bokka1

    Mortymoose's Weber & Buitebraai Offerings to the HO's Gods! - Your Pofadder Touched My Skilpaadtjie!

    Give me your feedback on that Checkers Champ wors. I bought it last week and it was KAK, straight into the drom. Kakkest wors I have ever had.
  11. bokka1

    policy when I die

    The estate assets will have to be sold to cover the costs or the heirs will have to cover it. How it works: 1. The residual heirs pay all the costs. 2. No estate duty payable on inheritances going to the surviving spouse. 3. No Transfer Duties payable on any inheritance transfer, only...
  12. bokka1

    The BYD (EV) Thread

    I was in Thailand last week and our hotel picked us up in a Denza D9. It is a VERY luxurious experience, like sitting in business class on a plane. https://www.denza.com/my/product-detail/d9
  13. bokka1

    Anyone been to Bangkok/Thailand recently?

    I am only going for 15 days, always said I want to go longer, but this 14 day stay at Chaweng Beach is perfect for us. Two weeks, relax and do fokkol. All at the same hotel, I got a room right next to the beach on the main strip, swimming pool on my doorstep.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X