Anybody installed the new Disney+ app on their Nova and got it to stream?
For some reason the new app wants me to login but, after I do that, never gets past that step. The only way to stream is to cast from my mobile or tablet.
Twice, once for total knee replacement and two months later for manipulation under anesthetic to break up scar tissue. Would have been three/four times except I'm putting off cataract surgery till next year so medical aid doesn't go into meltdown.
@PBCool
COOL-20221101-1048314
Could you please check on my ticket.
Internet gone since early this morning, rebooted ONT and router twice now.
No indication of area fault on Announcements - Edgemead in Cape Town.
Zero response to ticket.
Recent "innovation", apparently from Vumatel side.
I would rather have been given the choice between retaining my original speed at the reduced rate or getting the speed upgrade at the current rate and decided for myself, rather than paying that fee.
Changed mobile number associated with Disney+ account and all working fine now. Took around 45 minutes to get the change done.
Nova still going well, WiFi connection seems more active than Ematic as is connected seemingly from start up whereas the Ematic I was using would take a few seconds to...