Some of those shares, like naspers, have such a pathetic dividend, that I don't know why they even bother paying it - the associated costs are a waste - if they are a growing company they should invest in growth or if undervalued, in share buybacks
My sim was only switched on on the 31st
The bars indicate the websites where data was used.
Below is the Vodapay data for yesterday and 'Amazon' is probably Amazon Prime that I watched last night.
This looks quite accurate, as my normal usage is around 10GB/day.
My G5TS is set to reset on the 1st
I joined CoolIdeas on 31Aug26 and am very happy so far. Got the Vodacom 450/50 package.
I don't know if this has come up here before?
When I check my data used on my ZTE modem, it shows a value substantially higher than the value reported on the Vodapay app.
Which reading is more accurate?