I don't think it's been that bad. It just feels like spin means nothing and the seamers doesn't have any more tricks up their sleeves to get these last few wickets so the game has gotten comfortable for Australia and we are just waiting for them to make a mistake. If that is the plan this Aussie...
We have completely lost momentum and now our openers are baking in the boiling sun with humidity and running after balls rolling into the boundary.
If we can't finish this off soon, I'm not so sure we will be able to at least match the AUS first innings.
Star wars galactic racer.
On the easiest mode and still struggling to win races agains the AI in the campaign. Crazy it's like I don't even know how to play games at anymore.
So, media outlets have no idea what is going on lol. The firmware requirement would anyways not even matter even if it was 12.00. GTA 6 would still be protected because it's an online release only. So you would need a ps5 with the latest version which is required to go online. Then buy the game...