Recent content by CBMusic

  1. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    Yeah that's exactly it for me. With the current fuel price the cap is reached easily every month. Going on holiday means I can spend eBucks on fuel, and eBucks at Checkers and Checkers Liquor, so the only thing I pay for is accommodation and activities. Is it the best use, not always, but if...
  2. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    Completely agree with that. In its current form I think they are complacent, not worried about satisfying their customers as much because a lot of people won't just change banks due to poor rewards. Many people I speak to are with the first bank they ever signed up for, never having explored...
  3. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    I personally don't see why eBucks would offer great discounts. Usually the partner would offer great discounts to eBucks to pass on, such as Checkers offering discounts on vouchers. For Checkers it made sense as years ago they were trying to increase their market share, but now as the leader in...
  4. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    What I have done is load my Virtual Card on my wife's Samsung Pay, works like a charm
  5. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    I purchased at the beginning of this month and got the same error. Sent a mail to clicks with the reference and waiting for them to get back to me. I purchased in September through Clicks and it worked, so not sure where the issue came in this time.
  6. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    I think eBucks as a rewards programme is great, but I always wonder why their systems are so mediocre. Surely the events that get points trigger immediately, why should it take so long for them to reflect on FNB? There seem to be quite a few cases of needing to contact eBucks to manually...
  7. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    I don't think I have received for a while, but because my spend was close to the cap I never really bothered. This month my spend was quite a bit lower, so I noticed it. It could be different settings for different people that they just haven't changed.
  8. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    Just got off the phone with eBucks and they say that electricity purchases through the Clicks app does not go towards Clicks spend.
  9. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    As someone mentioned previously, I purchase my prepaid electricity through the Clicks app but it doesn't reflect in the spend for Clicks. I didn't see a solution from the previous posts, has anyone come right?
  10. C

    DDOS attack aimed at Absolute Hosting Networks

    Any updates? All sites I have hosted with Absolute Hosting are currently unreachable.
  11. C

    DDOS attack aimed at Absolute Hosting Networks

    Thanks for the hard work! Any updates, I see the system is still struggling
  12. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    Is it possible to use eBucks on Checkers Sixty60?
  13. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023

    Does an EFT from my credit card to an account that is not my own (paying for a service, not sending to a relative or anything like that) count towards Smart Spend?
  14. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

    You can also use your eBucks card to pay for fuel at Engen or buy at Checkers etc, that's what we have done in the past. Normally save up for the December holidays and use it to pay for fuel and groceries/booze on our travels.
  15. C

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

    I see the error, I select the Premier account when I first go into eBucks (it gives me the option between Premier and my Gold Business Account), but then I have to select it again when it loads the eBucks page because it defaults to Aspire.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X