Recent content by CPTBoy

  1. C

    No Man's Sky

    Thanks so much, that looks like a good starting point.
  2. C

    No Man's Sky

    I want to try this game for the first time, but it looks really overwhelming to be honest. Would it be "easy" to pick and play as an absolute n00b?
  3. C

    F1 2026

    Geez, that track looks narrow a lot of the time. I don't hope it's going to be one of those tracks where it's just a parade behind whoever qualifies fastest. Only real overtaking spot seems that long bank. I also suspect some crashes coming up as it's brand new.
  4. C

    New Audi A2

    Urgh, those huge bezels on the screens ( we are in 2026 Audi! ). Otherwise, good looking car!
  5. C

    What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

    Playing Hell is us, I'm really enjoying it. Wasn't expecting it to be this good. I actually have a physical notebook taking notes, lol :D
  6. C

    2019 BMW 3 Series (G20)

    Wonder how much that M350 is going to be next year ... I'm due for my "upgrade" mid next year, so the itch is real.
  7. C

    Grand Theft Auto 6

    People keep confusing fps with a stronger GPU. The PS5 Pro's CPU is marginally faster ( not better ) than the PS5, hence still locked at 30fps. The amount of NPC logic / world logic etc. is staggering on display. Most of the PS5 Pro's updates are on the GPU side for PSSR etc. Will have to wait...
  8. C

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/38229424
  9. C

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/38229416
  10. C

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/38229414
  11. C

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/38229404
  12. C

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/38229364
  13. C

    Whisk(e)y Lovers thread(II)

    Talking of Irish Whiskey, latest purchase just arrived.
  14. C

    Which 18-year whisky would you pick (or skip)?

    Snap! No idea why the photo rotates when posting from my phone ...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X