Recent content by cRaZyEyEs198

  1. C

    Will Afrihost offer telkoms 1TB Data for R999 P/M?

    I would rather talk to Afrihost than Telkom when I need support and I had issues while with Telkom ignoring everything I say and I would not like to pay for something I am not getting. Had similar issues with Afrihost as the middle man its seem easier and faster to deal with things even though...
  2. C

    Will Afrihost offer telkoms 1TB Data for R999 P/M?

    I have noticed that Telkom is offering R999 per month for 1TB the funny part is I am on Afrihost I am paying R999 for 220GB day and 220GB 12am-7 am. I am not saying anything bad about Afrihost I have been using them for a while and their support is better to me and Telkom have the same price for...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X