Recent content by Decarin

  1. Decarin

    DStv Sports and Netflix for R298.50 per month

    I actually pay for this package, so I guess I can be the "fact checker" for this particular matter :ROFL:
  2. Decarin

    DStv Sports and Netflix for R298.50 per month

    I wish you could pick and choose which sports you wanted without needing to fork out for Premium :(
  3. Decarin

    DStv Sports and Netflix for R298.50 per month

    Actually its just international rugby. URC and Currie Cup rugby is there I'm not a huge rugby fan so for me specifically this is fine. I do understand this is dealbreaker for a ton of you though. In my life, soccer and cricket has more importance than rugby. I am aware I'm in the minority here...
  4. Decarin

    DStv Sports and Netflix for R298.50 per month

    Nice list, but I just have to point out you missed SuperSport Football (205)
  5. Decarin

    DStv Sports and Netflix for R298.50 per month

    Literally includes SuperSport Cricket
  6. Decarin

    New free sports channel in South Africa

    SuperSport is actually getting competition. SportsCast Africa has been on SABC+ for like a year now. This whole season they've been showing Bundesliga and (delayed) F1 and other stuff. https://sabc-plus.com/live/445/Sportscast-Africa SportyTV is on DStv channel 236 and YouTube for a year...
  7. Decarin

    Jaguar rebrand

    Nah, its still dumb.
  8. Decarin

    Jaguar rebrand

    Its not as disastrous as the Cybertruck, but its not far off either. I absolutely hate this era of car design, btw. Give me 2010 - 2015 again, please. Thanks.
  9. Decarin

    Jaguar rebrand

    Ugly as a butt. I hope the company dies. Remember, the same company used to make this:
  10. Decarin

    R30.25 for a litre of petrol in South Africa

    Please don't ever park at the bauser at this angle, someone will moer you
  11. Decarin

    R30.25 for a litre of petrol in South Africa

    What the heck
  12. Decarin

    R5.55-billion hobby popular with some of South Africa’s best-paid and most educated people

    I'm just wondering how much of this R 5.5 Billion was spent on League of Legends skins, copies of Minecraft, more copies of Skyrim, and Fortnite dances 😅
  13. Decarin

    R5.55-billion hobby popular with some of South Africa’s best-paid and most educated people

    Wow an article about gaming companies in South Africa without a single mention of the giant that is Derivco
  14. Decarin

    The Bafana Bafana Thread

    Eritrea is bottom of the barrel when it comes to football prowess.
  15. Decarin

    F1 2026

Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X