Petrol attendant and car guard functions are not jobs! They only exist because the government is not interested in growing the economy or creating jobs for the millions of people who are unemployed. Most countries in the world don't have either of these "jobs" and these countries function just...
We had 60mm yesterday in Lynnwood Ridge, starting at 4 pm. Of that, 15mm fell in ONE minute at about 21:40!!
Another 9mm so far today
I'm taking the 60mm with a pinch of salt, because, based on how much the pool level lifted, I think that the hail may have clogged the intake hole on the rain...
Why highlight internet? Electricity, municipal rates and tariffs, medical costs etc have a MUCH bigger impact on my budget and these costs increase in astronomical steps every year.
Geez, even my 2 litre milk price increased by about 15% about 6 weeks ago!
That is exactly why I cannot port my primary SIM to Afrihost. It works fine as a second SIM or for data-only purposes, but their lead times are ridiculously long to deliver a physical SIM. The 4 that we purchased averaged a delivery time of almost 2 weeks!