Recent content by Delarey Pitzer

  1. D

    Inverter Battery losing capacity

    I do not have a multimeter no. when I connect the battery to my father's inverter, everything works well. that's why I think the problem is with the inverter?
  2. D

    Inverter Battery losing capacity

    it is a 1KW inverter. I am running a Hisence 70 inch, and yes, only 1 single 100ah battery
  3. D

    Inverter Battery losing capacity

    I purchased a new battery after it happened the first time, and it is still doing that with the new battery.
  4. D

    Inverter Battery losing capacity

    that is the thing, the voltage drops below 50% within seconds and the capacity runs from 100& to 0%.
  5. D

    Inverter Battery losing capacity

    Hi When My AC power goes off, my inverter states that my battery losses it's voltage and capacity within seconds. I have checked my battery and even bought a new one. the inverter still says the same when AC is off. I am only running my TV and my wifi router off the inverter. Any advise in...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X