Recent content by Dylan_G

  1. D

    South Africa's Navi Pillay wins 2026 Nobel Peace Prize

    I'd like to nominate you for the MyBB peace prize. 😭
  2. D

    FNB under fire over “available” account balances

    No, that's what I mean... the credit card does. Literally tested this the other day. Had to bring my credit card up to date... but also needed to make an online purchase. Looked at my balance before making the purchase, had enough available, made the purchase, the available balance...
  3. D

    FNB under fire over “available” account balances

    Don't they already do that? The "available" balance decreases immediately...
  4. D

    Have you replaced your green ID book?

    Done at the same time when I got a new passport 3 years ago, which is what I think will happen to most people. Still kept the Green ID book. :p
  5. D

    Standing Desk recommendation

    Thanks for reminding me, I actually have one of those DeskStand things for sale, if anyone wants one. (the wooden one, not a TekDesk) Bought it for my mum who was having spine/neck issues. She's retired now, so it's just sitting here, still in fantastic condition, in the original box. Welcome...
  6. D

    Hardware Bargains 2 - Electric Boogaloo

    It's weird how good Samsung buds are. I have a pair of OG (2019) Samsung buds that still work.
  7. D

    CPAP/APAP and sleep apnea

    Yep, basically exactly what I did. I was taking guidance from ChatGPT w.r.t the settings but started off on 6-12... And that did the trick. I could probably further dial it in; I just haven't had the time. Also using Oscar.
  8. D

    CPAP/APAP and sleep apnea

    Forgot I even created this thread... Figured I owe you guys an update. I managed to find a CPAP machine on Facebook Marketplace (yes, secondhand, I know). Took a chance searching for it one day and there it was, only a few km away from me. Was listed for like 16 weeks at that point. The...
  9. D

    Stremio

    Got any suggestions?
  10. D

    Stock Picks - Darlings and Dogs

    Also starting to wonder. Been seeing lots more of the "the bubble is about to pop" type content online recently.
  11. D

    DSTV Indian

    Refer them to ZeeWorld and StarLife and you're covered.
  12. D

    The Kempton Park Serial Killer thread

    Giving major serial killer vibes.
  13. D

    What is your preferred computer operating system?

    Extremely... conflicted. Been using MacOS for more than a year now, after having used Windows for my entire life. I enjoy the Macbook to a large extent but I don't know whether that's because MacOS is good or Apple Silicon is good or whether having a native *Nix style environment is what's...
  14. D

    [KZN] SA Weather Service issues heavy rain warning

    ngl, I still don't know what a cut-off low is.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X