Recent content by EthanMH

  1. E

    What is the best sugar free chocolate in SA?

    I’m referring to the sweeteners in the sugar free chocolates
  2. E

    What book are you reading at the moment ?

    @Ecco Neuromancer is not difficult to read, it’s just that Gibson’s idea of how computers work is a little weird and requires some effort to make sense of. If you just go with it and ignore what you know about computers in actuality you’ll be fine.
  3. E

    What is the best sugar free chocolate in SA?

    Never mind, I mixed up my sugar alcohols, sorry. Those seem fine.
  4. E

    What is the best sugar free chocolate in SA?

    I had candy shell Nova Easter eggs and the chocolate tasted good to me. Yes, even small amounts aren’t good for your gut microbiome, I would rather just eat 80%+ dark.
  5. E

    Depression.

    "If you evade suffering you also evade the chance of joy. Pleasure you may get, or pleasures, but you will not be fulfilled. You will not know what it is to come home." — Ursula K. Le Guin
  6. E

    Sarb ups repo rate to 7.25%

    This was me a couple of years back. Then I learned when to say no. You need to let them feel in order for them to learn. (And then there are the ones who don’t even learn when they feel. They’re just perpetual victims… forever.)
  7. E

    The Premium PC Games For Free Thread

    Doom Eternal also on Luna.
  8. E

    Nag Winter Edition

    Those magazines weren’t even in plastic sleeves, they were just stacked on the stand there.
  9. E

    Shoe whores

    At the moment I’m in JHB South for Comic Con
  10. E

    South Africans let their geek flag fly

    Enjoyed it, I’ll go again next year. It was really nice to be surrounded by other geeks. So many people who share your fandom.
  11. E

    Shoe whores

    Where can I go to try on Doc Martens?
  12. E

    What book are you reading at the moment ?

    Yes, all your books are permanently in your library and you have access to them as long as you’re subscribed. You can even unsubscribe and resubscribe later, they will still be there. Unless you’re asking if you can listen to it after your subscription has lapsed, then I don’t know because I...
  13. E

    What book are you reading at the moment ?

    You’ve probably never opted for Standard because it didn’t exist until a few months ago, only Premium and Premium plus. They have a launch promo where you get standard for a dollar a month for four months… I wouldn’t even go for it then. Another thing to note is that with Premium, you have a...
  14. E

    What book are you reading at the moment ?

    It means if you don’t use your credit to purchase a book that month, you lose it, they don’t accumulate for later use as they do on premium. I think they pull the book from your library when your sub ends so no. I would recommend Premium, Standard sucks. Credits roll over and accumulate (good...
  15. E

    What book are you reading at the moment ?

    Audible books at Amazon ZA now… R179 for premium is good. R119 for Standard.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X