Recent content by Foxhound5366

  1. Foxhound5366

    Harmonic Empire Cai Wenji IEM Earphones

    Waifus for your ears rather than your eyes? Technologia!
  2. Foxhound5366

    2021 Hyundai Tucson (4th Generation)

    So this is the first time I've seen this ... met another Hyundai Tucson N-Line in the Spar parking lot and couldn't resist a photo op (number plates have been AI-erased and aren't missing ROFL):
  3. Foxhound5366

    Geely E2 Apex, pull the trigger or am I going mad?

    The problem is there's only a single bay. Good luck winning that lottery! I don't understand malls and parking lots with only one or two EV bays, but hopefully we start to see 20+-vehicle charging lots soon now that EV and PHEV ownership is exploding in SA.
  4. Foxhound5366

    Geely E2 Apex, pull the trigger or am I going mad?

    This feels like the future: a free EV charger (at Pretoria Country Club), and a brand new Geely E2 having grabbed the opportunity:
  5. Foxhound5366

    We tested the free Wi-Fi at Bootlegger and Platō Coffee — the winner was clear

    Does this mean I'm an OG? I'd better update my LinkedIn.
  6. Foxhound5366

    Big changes coming to Gautrain including Wi-Fi, extended hours, back-up power and renewable energy

    A cellular base station in a tunnel != WiFi on the train itself. Mebbe you shouldn't be so bloody negative all the time, you know.
  7. Foxhound5366

    Big changes coming to Gautrain including Wi-Fi, extended hours, back-up power and renewable energy

    Yeah, I guess the Gautrain planners considered a direct line between Teasers, jail, Roman's Pizza and Fuzzbox's mom's house, but decided to go with what we have instead. Clearly terrible at their job, such wasted opportunity.
  8. Foxhound5366

    R16,365 exoskeleton deployed in rescue operation for the first time in South Africa

    Wow some genuinely good news and you've still got some sour pusses on here with negative reactions ...it blows my mind. Some people really just choose letting the world burn, every day they wake up. Bravo to the local team for actually trying this out and using it effectively in a real-life...
  9. Foxhound5366

    Which South African brand or product do you wish would make a return?

    For this next one, I couldn't find an image of Aero Mint Chunky ... but damn that was delicious! I went crazy over it around 2002 as I remember:
  10. Foxhound5366

    Custom BYD Sharks launching AI-powered security drones across South Africa

    Even better, no tranquilizers. Just bloody great darts, at a rate of 4000 rounds per minute. That should have a chilling effect on crime.
  11. Foxhound5366

    Geely E2 Apex, pull the trigger or am I going mad?

    This is just another reason for Pretoria people to not visit Johannesburg.
  12. Foxhound5366

    Custom BYD Sharks launching AI-powered security drones across South Africa

    Retrofit ... you mean "tie on"? You gotta simplify that advanced technical lingo there. However, if you're looking for a job, I know a company ready to hire you :P
  13. Foxhound5366

    Custom BYD Sharks launching AI-powered security drones across South Africa

    @ToxicBunny you're also overlooking the high-tech upgrade to the DJI drone dock: they applied a sticker to the side of it! That adds like 50% to the drone speed, don't you know?
  14. Foxhound5366

    Custom BYD Sharks launching AI-powered security drones across South Africa

    I laughed at "integrated". I'm no electrician, but I also managed to integrate all kinds of electrical appliances into my home's electricity supply ... also known as plugging the damn thing in.
  15. Foxhound5366

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    Phew that looks awesome. I don't think that will cost anything less than R6000 in South Africa, if we're lucky. Maybe even more because it's described as a premium solution.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X