Recent content by Ghoster79

  1. Ghoster79

    Blood Pressure...

    Agree with you totally - he is actually being discharged today. His BP is peaking at 140/90 with his meds and the doctor says as long as he monitors it and keeps it steady, she's happy to let go home. I was also a little concerned that it might have been dropping a bit quick and maybe it might...
  2. Ghoster79

    Blood Pressure...

    Reading this, I'm realising how lucky my dad is. Last week Wednesday, got shocked awake by a loud weird noise that sounded like an animal getting mauled and the my mother shouting for my help only to find my father in full seizure and struggling to breath. Managed to get the seizure and his...
  3. Ghoster79

    Worst movie or series plot hole?

    Another possibility, is that Rico's parents were in Argentina. Argentina may not have been part of the Federation and why his parents were so opposed to him joining.
  4. Ghoster79

    Food you hated as a kid

    Bananas (glad to see Im not the only one) mushrooms Cooked / hot tomato - give a plate full of fresh / cold tomatoes, no problem, but as soon as they start cooking and turn to mush, Im done. Most greens
  5. Ghoster79

    What is the greatest line in movie history?

    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" Apocalypse Now
  6. Ghoster79

    Greatest movie or series soundtrack/theme song?

    Buffy the vampire slayer for a series theme
  7. Ghoster79

    Greatest movie or series soundtrack/theme song?

    +1 for the Robotech theme
  8. Ghoster79

    Greatest movie or series soundtrack/theme song?

    Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone - Top Gun for a movie
  9. Ghoster79

    What was the first cell phone you owned?

    Alcatel one touch easy
  10. Ghoster79

    Temu fulfilment partner in South Africa apologises for delayed deliveries and poor communications

    Yeah I hate it when I get my "gfsex press.com and gfs xpress.com" url's mixed up - almost as bad as, in the old days when I tried to get an email account on: hotmale.com instead of where I was supposed to
  11. Ghoster79

    Your favourite quote?

    "You can be a real @55hole sometimes" - no Karen, I can be a real @55hole all of the time, you just caught me in a good mood.
  12. Ghoster79

    Your favourite quote?

    Courtesy of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - "It doesnt matter..........."
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X