Recent content by Grubscrew

  1. Grubscrew

    The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread! The Sequel

    A lot of rain the west of Centurion, very little in Upper East Side of Centurion
  2. Grubscrew

    South Africa plans R8.2 billion dam with Zimbabwe

    Will this water come out of a rock....
  3. Grubscrew

    CPAP/APAP and sleep apnea

    You have better chance of getting a handy in the parking lot from the CEO of Discovery, than them actually paying for it...... I have the yuwell 680B, great machine, but their 550 model is apparently also great, just not the same online functions.
  4. Grubscrew

    End of a 15-year era for Woolworths

    Not selling enough of those R60 sandwiches...
  5. Grubscrew

    AfriForum perpetuates the capture of African heritage by colonialists and state-capturers – Mamphela Ramphele

    This logically explains the occurrence of potholes and no street lights. Blerry Boere!
  6. Grubscrew

    Woolworths goes from hero to zero

    Paid R79.00 for a birthday card at Woolworths. I think there is a laffer curve for retail pricing and customers...
  7. Grubscrew

    Was the Airlink flyover too low?

    You can't land there....
  8. Grubscrew

    Was the Airlink flyover too low?

    Afrika is nie vir sussies nie...
  9. Grubscrew

    Bad news for South Africans with car loans

    I offset my interest payments with my SASSA child grants, every time the rates go up I have a baby...... Win WIn
  10. Grubscrew

    IMOU vs Tapo vs Xiaomi cameras

    Cw520 ws I think and then the 320s that I started off with. looking at getting some c545d now to replace the 520s and move them to somewhere else as supplementary cams in the garden somewhere.
  11. Grubscrew

    IMOU vs Tapo vs Xiaomi cameras

    I have tapo cameras for theast few years and the tapo robot vacuum cleaner. Can't see myself moving out of that Eco system. Just works and the quality is top notch.
  12. Grubscrew

    ANC stalwart says it is unacceptable to build an Afrikaans university

    If you have to write a few paragraphs in the introduction about why your opinion matters, then it is because your opinion doesn't matter.
  13. Grubscrew

    The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread! The Sequel

    Now the rains are raining in Centurains
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X