Recent content by gseptember69

  1. G

    Anyone been to Bangkok/Thailand recently?

    Morning All, family trip to Thailand in December Bangkok for 4 nights and Phuket for 10 nights, I've just had a quick scan of this thread I was wondering is Thailand still affordable for clothing ( Golf Shirts, T-Shirts ) any recommendations if they are. Grant
  2. G

    Children hear tied-up dog’s cries on Baden Powell beach before SPCA uncovers ‘premeditated cruelty’

    I would send them to Pollsmoor and put them in a cell full of 28's that were fed lost of viagra
  3. G

    South Africa’s third-largest party wants to shift land claims to 1652 when Jan van Riebeeck arrived in the Cape

    OMFG Do these okes sit around smoking cheap dagga then then think up this k@k
  4. G

    VW Manual Gearbox Specialist

    I used these guys in JHB but i see they have a CTN branch https://www.mayfairgearbox.co.za/
  5. G

    Return road trip: Johannesburg - EC/WC/Garden route suggestions please

    https://www.plettenbergbay.elephantsanctuary.co.za/ We did this lastyear really cool elephant takes your hand and you walk with them
  6. G

    What were the specs of your first home PC?

    I never had a PC but when i started in IT the company had these
  7. G

    Samsung A35 To many incorrect unluck attempts try agin in 24 hrs

    I f i was I would know all the tips and tricks to ulock it
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X