Recent content by hellfire

  1. hellfire

    FNB launches crypto investments

    Maybe you don't know how banks and regulated institutions work
  2. hellfire

    Should i move my retirement annuity?

    Do you join here just to post your email address everywhere?
  3. hellfire

    Flydubai flight diverts to Saudi Arabia amid reports of pilot fight

    Is this an exclusive myBB feature? Members come with especially low IQ to prevent everyone from having rational conversation : unsure :
  4. hellfire

    Questions to financial advisor - retirement funds

    Speak to a tax professional at the same time.
  5. hellfire

    The South Park Thread

    how do we watch SP in SA? Is there a way without downloading it?
  6. hellfire

    Banking goes digital-first

    I always thought those were the people who shout "Free Palestine"
  7. hellfire

    BREAKING: Scores killed in mass shooting in KwaMakhutha, Durban

    A score has an actual definition. It's twenty. So if a headline says "scores killed" then it means multiples of twenty. But the answer is 14.
  8. hellfire

    Minister says spending R186,150 on hotel accommodation saved taxpayers money

    They aren't going to pull one over on this oke. Has his facts ready.
  9. hellfire

    Your temu orders

    i got offered wincredit and claimcredit today
  10. hellfire

    Ordering off Aliexpress? Advice?

    I really don't like that I can't pick shipping on that site.
  11. hellfire

    Big change coming for WhatsApp Business in South Africa where every reply will cost 12 cents

    Firstly, SMS/MMS get largely ignored. Secondly, I'm sure there will be bulk discounts
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X