Second vote for MINT. I’ve been running it now on my gaming laptop for over a year. I’ve not had issues getting any of the games I play to work.
Google did tell me to run Pop_OS, which I did, and had endless issues! In my opinion stay far away… well for now anyways.
Just bought No Man’s Sky this morning. Been intrigued by it for years, but never “pulled the trigger”
Waiting for the download, then to make it work on Linux.
Howdy,
Recently had some issues with our fiber. Line broken, which took OpenServ a couple of days to sort out.
So I want something to use as a backup, for when these types of issues arise in the future.
Looking for a;
Sim slot
5G capable router
WAN/LAN ports
Must be-able to accept external...
I have four eSims on my phone that gets used all the time.
Vodacom
Ucell - Uzbekistan
Tcell - Tajikistan
Sohbat - Afganistan
Works well. Vodacom is always on as secondary when on my travels. Which ever of the other three countries I am in will be the primary.
I had the same issue on my iPhone.
Do this…
Settings
Mobile service
Select the sim card you want to use
Select “Mobile Data Network”
Scroll down to “Personal Hotspot”
APN = HOTSPOT
USERNAME = HOTSPOT
Password = leave it blank
You’ll see now, you'll have the option to use the hotspot & tethering.