Recent content by I.am.Sam

  1. I.am.Sam

    F1 2026

    just need 1 or 2 DNF for antontelli and its on
  2. I.am.Sam

    F1 2026

    max to come for the title in the run in 👀👀👀👀👀
  3. I.am.Sam

    F1 2026

    does russell start at the back for sprint or race only or for both
  4. I.am.Sam

    Let's talk Cologne

    yeah could be that one but pacific chill is pretty much mandarin and its so weird its like you bathing in a orange bath
  5. I.am.Sam

    Let's talk Cologne

    my buddy bought from perfumology and says its good but yeah i dont want to get too much into this dubai perfumes also cos i bought cheap and its kark and i got quite a few 90% full bottles but tiktok gives different videos every day from different "houses" alot of clones and price for the...
  6. I.am.Sam

    What's for supper III

    but why would you be buying sausage from big stores
  7. I.am.Sam

    Let's talk Cologne

    apricot ? its more a pacific chill clone and i got jean lowe vibe which is also a pacific chill clone and there is alot of citrus like full on orange/mandarin mint smell ... if you want one that last the whole day .maison asrar vision but its around R1k ..jean lowe is around R500 and now if...
  8. I.am.Sam

    Let's talk Cologne

    i never ever get compliments :( but i prefer to spray for me :D not for others
  9. I.am.Sam

    Let's talk Cologne

    i see superbalist still has some good deals but maybe im going to finish all my current stuff 1st cos spent alot in feb
  10. I.am.Sam

    Let's talk Cologne

    compare to lattafa or others ?
  11. I.am.Sam

    Stretch Tent or gazebo

    i have one but its not for many people and useless cos the wind basically pushes it to the side gazebos are very good but wind can break them
  12. I.am.Sam

    Stretch Tent or gazebo

    does not like wind but better than an umbrella crazy
  13. I.am.Sam

    Stretch Tent or gazebo

    yeah lighter less prone to damage and also easier to carry but not sure how long it will last cos gazebos can end up broken and i seen a few
  14. I.am.Sam

    Stretch Tent or gazebo

    every summer i have an issue i cant find shade cos an umbrella broke or the wind in cpt is crazy so you will be sitting with 35deg weather and the wind is always moering in cpt now for me i think a strech tent like the below will work cause i want to take the kids to the beach and i enjoy the...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X