Recent content by Iamn0tageek

  1. Iamn0tageek

    R30.25 for a litre of petrol in South Africa

    nog 'n increase? ag nee man ma se <censored>!
  2. Iamn0tageek

    One of South Africa’s most important cities plunged into darkness

    That means we both live in the same suburb
  3. Iamn0tageek

    Good news about ads on Disney+ in South Africa

    Place ad's in my Disney+ subscription and see what happens I dare you naaier, go ahead and place ad's or any other kak
  4. Iamn0tageek

    I'm drunk!

    "Drunk AF" with perfect grammar
  5. Iamn0tageek

    Hollard customer data leaked on the dark web

    I dislike Hollard and that is my right to choose to dislike them.
  6. Iamn0tageek

    Web Africa *&^$%$

    Best advice ever.
  7. Iamn0tageek

    Top iPhone 18 Pro Max costs R79,920 on contract in South Africa

    & you get people that pay that amount no problem For a damn phone
  8. Iamn0tageek

    Record petrol and diesel prices on the cards in South Africa

    I would just like to know... How are we supposed to survive with these rising fuel costs? I presume, presume, getting a 2nd or 3rd income stream going is paramount to survival?
  9. Iamn0tageek

    Your AI-generated Art

    Sorry to ask but what do you guys use to make these images? What app?
  10. Iamn0tageek

    FNB reveals Black Friday expectations

    ok firstly that vroumens in the pic looks like she's 13 yrs old If you're older meisie then good on you and ag fnb just get your kak agter mekaar for swart friday my bru i dont want any problems ekse
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X