Genius, didn't the German audit bunch do the same in three?
Seriously, it took the board a year and a half to work this out? WTF are these dudes and dudettes being paid for?
Sorry for the Necro. If I want a VOIP geographical land line (say 021, 011 etc) for a business, but don't have an existing number to port to VOIP what are my options?
Managed to successfully order a new SIM for the AirMobile service this morning. Used the web on Firefox.
Had the password issue, and the application process also hung on address / check coverage but managed to get it to work eventually.
SIM will go into my secondary Samsung mobile device, so...
Thanks, that time of year I suppose.
Edit.
Things appear to be working better this afternoon.. Trace routes are still not great, but it is much better than it was the last few days.
I have been with WS for a number of years and in general have found their service exemplary. Now that the issue is raised, and appears to affecting their own portal I am hoping it is fixed quite smartly.
Have opened a ticket #800067. The Websquad portal also appears to be timing out on ticket submission etc. but that ticket appears to have gone through.
Definitely something problematic up.
A Trace Route that worked and one that didn't a few minutes apart. Mostly they don't. Not getting the same issue on my Telkom SIM, so assuming it isn't a problem with Openserve's routing.
I have been having timeout trouble with a number of servers overseas for the last few days. Here is an MTR:
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |...
Ja well, no fine. Does anyone remember this:
https://mybroadband.co.za/news/government/315263-the-real-reason-behind-mark-barnes-sudden-resignation-as-sa-post-office-ceo.html
Postbank is doing its own thing now (business rescue practitioners will 'sell' some of SAPO's assents to them), and...
I have been double billed this month as my services have been duplicated in the invoice which dropped overnight.
I have already raised a ticket, this is for everyone else's attention to check their invoices also.