Recent content by InvisibleJim

  1. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    Thanks. Added.
  2. InvisibleJim

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    I can CAD a bit but I haven't done any for a while. I'm being cheeky trying to rope other people people in for motivation for something I'd like to get around to someday!
  3. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    All up to date. Thankyou.
  4. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    Added these thanks
  5. InvisibleJim

    End of an era for Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway

    Buffet kisses goodbye to Berkshire Hathaway. Massive.
  6. InvisibleJim

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    I designed one years ago in Fusion360 intended to be cut on a CNC router from a single sheet of plywood. @ronz91 @saor don't you guys both have CAD skills. Any interest in doing an open source project for DIY fitness equipment?
  7. InvisibleJim

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    Maybe try ladders down from 5 or 4 reps per set? 30 to 60 seconds rest between sets (or swap side + 30 seconds maybe) 5+4+3+2+1 = 15 =3x5 and your sets get easier as you go down. Add 1 rep total every session or other session.
  8. InvisibleJim

    Stock Picks - Darlings and Dogs

    In a decision I am not necessarily convinced is wise, I have sold my profit (at 142%) and kept the value of my initial stake. I will buy back in if there is a decent pull back and otherwise, I can still make some more if the price continues up.
  9. InvisibleJim

    20 people make R1 million a week selling boiled mielies to street traders

    To paraphrase ACDC "That's a whole Lotta Mielies"
  10. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    Added. Thank you.
  11. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    I have started adding some bolierplate docker compose stacks on Github to help people kickstart a Docker homelab: https://github.com/thefriendlymanual/stacks The stacks are intended to deploy on a single Linux host with Docker and feature Traefik reverse proxy with LetsEncrypt DNS-01 Challenge...
  12. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    Thanks. Added.
  13. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    Added these. Thanks.
  14. InvisibleJim

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    You could try doing slow overhead presses with the 16kg - 5 or 10 seconds up and down. Increasing time under tension will increase the difficulty. When you can do sets of 1 or 2 reps with the 24 you can build from there.
  15. InvisibleJim

    Your Favourite Open Source Software?

    Thank you. I've updated the site with these.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X