For me good deal could be Sports package to have Sports Mobile plan which is basically channel 199 200 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 212 216 218 219 236 240. For R199 that could be amazing note this is just Sports no other channels
It's a total nightmare for me. I was on the DStv Compact Stream promo at R99/pm for 12 months, but now that the discount has been cancelled, DStv is trying to charge me for decoder services I told them to disconnect months ago. I'm struggling to get my service restored, and I doubt Canal+ will...
Request for clarity on DStv Compact Stream promo end date
Hi Mybroadband,
Could you please help Showmax/DStv subscribers by reading the migration terms and conditions contract? We need to confirm if DStv stated when the DStv Compact Stream promo ends after the trial period.
A DStv agent told...
Request for clarity on DStv Compact Stream promo end date
Hi Mybroadband,
Could you please help Showmax/DStv subscribers by reading the migration terms and conditions contract? We need to confirm if DStv stated when the DStv Compact Stream promo ends after the trial period.
A DStv agent told me...
I totally agree with other Shomax migration frustrated customers. I was one of them.
The issue started because I didn’t receive the migration offer, even though my subscription was active until 20 May 2026. I lodged a complaint with the Consumer Goods and Services Ombud, which forced the...
Am I the only one who find WhatsApp call frustrating: Dial tone "Calling" and "Ringing" is the same tone while Facebook calls is much better they use two different tones
Please help regarding the issue MultiChoice is failing me where can I send additional information regarding my issues with this migration I have reached out to CGSO reference number 202604-0186778 showmax reference number 140958531