Recent content by Kaapie

  1. Kaapie

    ARC Raiders

    I will give it a shot!!! Hopefully someone on my FL who has the new map unlocked is playing so that I can piggyback off them to see the Frozen trail.,
  2. Kaapie

    Xbox Series X / S

    No ways. Game is challenging. It is gorgeous on my XBSX, so it must be eye watering fantastic on a decent rig. I expect E day is going to be trotted out for a good while as a benchmark and comparison. My only sore point is the latency we have in multiplayer, which is where I spend 95% of my...
  3. Kaapie

    Xbox Series X / S

    Would have been nice to pit the Gears bros against God of War's wifey,. Alas, make up is a whole process, and she will only be available next year. Instead we now have to compare it to the game that requires you to push 'X'
  4. Kaapie

    Best South African stand-up comedians you've seen?

    Barry Hilton was the only one i have physically attended a show of. Was very good. Not a fan of Trevor Noah
  5. Kaapie

    End of an era for Destiny 2 in South Africa

    Destiny 2 is soooo far from dead. Had an update last night. There is still so much game here, and with the unvaulting coming.... :love: That aside: I am soo keen to unlock exotic the class items. You must have access to the mission. If not I am happy to assist with unlocking it. Can someone...
  6. Kaapie

    Xbox Series X / S

    THIS HAS MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have been vacillating on the purchase button for so long!
  7. Kaapie

    Xbox Series X / S

    Never went away. We just classy, We don't kick them when they down, and only snicker behind their backs.
  8. Kaapie

    Movie Mini-Review Thread - Part IV

    Spiderman Brand New Day 4/10 Hulk was the best minutes of the movie. Glad I never paid to watch it in a cinema.
  9. Kaapie

    48-hour warning for homeowners in South Africa

    South African Leg Breakers do exist. They just do not look how you would expect
  10. Kaapie

    Xbox Series X / S

    I don't understand the 'high market value' part. But no matter....no FOMO for GTA. Only 1 purchase left for me this year. Glorious MW4. Gears today. Valor Mortis next week. Gamepass :love:
  11. Kaapie

    General AI Crap

  12. Kaapie

    Xbox Series X / S

    HAPPY E - DAY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing some old gamertags rise from the grave. WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Kaapie

    General Gaming Discussion Thread

    Its that time of the year gamers. Stay Frosty!!
  14. Kaapie

    South Africa drops plan to investigate Netflix and WhatsApp

    At the very least Icasa could have secure the release date of 3 Body problem season 2 :( and while at it: kak on Netflix. HTF you gonna auto complete what I am searching for, just to not have it?!! jassis
  15. Kaapie

    Xbox Series X / S

    I installed W3 remaster. Played 15minutes. Uninstalled, because my backlog was making a moers3e geraas in my head. HOW YOU GONNA REPLAY THIS WHEN THERE IS A FEW TERRABYTES OF GAMES YOU OWN BUT HAVEN"T STARTED!!!!
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X