Recent content by KikzAzz

  1. KikzAzz

    Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Season VI

    Partly. I have actually enjoyed all 3 seasons and am looking forward to Season 4. But taste differs.
  2. KikzAzz

    Things that irritate you - Part 4

    That is what you get if you buy on Temu :)
  3. KikzAzz

    Say goodbye to spam calls in South Africa

    The funny messages group is that way ---->
  4. KikzAzz

    Things that irritate you - Part 4

    I was a client with WebAfrica 5+ years ago. Can't even exactly remember how long ago. Suddenly getting a R200 debit order on my bank account which I reversed. According to them it is for mailboxes! I have not used any of their services for years.
  5. KikzAzz

    Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Season VI

    Binged Neagly on the weekend. Definitely worth a watch and way better than Reacher.
  6. KikzAzz

    Internet Speed test competition - Test your ISP and win R5,000

    https://speedtest.mybroadband.co.za/result/38467015
  7. KikzAzz

    Things that irritate you - Part 4

    I am with Vodacom and they are the stop spammer.
  8. KikzAzz

    Apple iPhone 18 Pro for R3,799 in South Africa

    No matter the condition of you phone they will give you peanuts.
  9. KikzAzz

    Things that irritate you - Part 4

    Definitely. And what is worrying is the crap you can't see.
  10. KikzAzz

    Cartrack warning after hackers access sensitive data

    Totally fkn unacceptable
  11. KikzAzz

    General coffee thread

    You are a sick puppy
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X