Recent content by lancon

  1. lancon

    Have you replaced your green ID book?

    No not yet
  2. lancon

    Getting divorced.

    Yes she has a job I basically gave her all my money and she handled the financial side For our duaghter Whats mine is mine , whats hers is hers. She is divorcing me. Constant fights about the smallest of things. Sorry about the late reply, this blerrie thing called work.
  3. lancon

    Getting divorced.

    She demands just over 50% of my salary, not a lot left to go dopping every night.
  4. lancon

    Getting divorced.

    Morning all. Im currently going thru a divorce. Me and the ex have 1 daughter together (14), and she is grinding me for money. The ex, not my daughter. So what I want to know are there any groups for divorced fathers where you can find support and help that I can join?
  5. lancon

    R200 for a full tank of petrol in South Africa

    I put in R700 this morning. Almost a 3/4 tank. Viva Anc viva you cnuts
  6. lancon

    (UK) Father who killed his newborn son 'in a moment of pure violence' jailed for life

    Castrate the cnut. With an axe Over a couple of days.
  7. lancon

    Bunny Chow pictures

    Any recommendations in the salt river area?
  8. lancon

    What was your pay increase this year?

    Not had one in just over 3 years now. But I like the job.[emoji3525]
  9. lancon

    What's the most interesting small town you've visited in South Africa?

    Port Nolloth. Wish I could stay there.
  10. lancon

    What was your first job?

    Video shop. Got to take home movies everyday. I was 14
  11. lancon

    Alone

    I've finally broken down. I need help but don't know where to go. My only family left is in jhb and no one in CT to turn to.cant sleep. Last tome I ate was Sunday.
  12. lancon

    Alone

    Im not the athletic type. Just feel so far removed from family friends
  13. lancon

    Alone

    Ever felt so alone that suicide seems logical. I only talk to the people at work and no after hours interaction with anyone
  14. lancon

    Have you ever had an airline cancel your flight?

    Years ago flew down to from jhb to cape town to visit then girlfriend, now wife. Flight back to jhb got canceled and everybody scrambled to get on the next flight out, I just asked for the first flight out in the morning and had another night at the girlfriend's place
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X