Recent content by LPCPT

  1. LPCPT

    Kempton Park policing under scrutiny after surprise oversight visit

    And the president is.... SHOCKED !!!!!
  2. LPCPT

    No more ‘Ja Baas’: The ANC attacks AfriForum, saying it is a racist organisation that resists tranformation

    It's election time and the ANC is bringing out whatever they can. Disclaimer, I do not admit that Afriforum is NOT RACIST.
  3. LPCPT

    British Police Arrest Men Driving Toward U.S. Bomber Base In The U.K. With Suspected Explosives

    Attack was supposed to succeed and all evidence would be pointed at Iran. Easy way to draw the UK into the war. But then a Karen interfered My conspiracy mind at work.
  4. LPCPT

    3,000 white crosses planted in Washington to bring attention to crime and race laws in South Africa

    Window dressing. Racists usually do that to hide their motives.
  5. LPCPT

    Main reasons you wouldn't get an EV?

    I normally drive my car till the wheels fall off. After that I do not care what it's worth as I got my money's worth. Good maintenance and finding economical repairs is key here. Previous car served be 17 years with only 3 breakdowns, current one is 7 years in with 1 breakdown. Both BMW 3...
  6. LPCPT

    South Africa misses out on Starlink Mobile

    Nope, he has enough money. He wants total control.
  7. LPCPT

    Food poisoning - what to do ?

    Last I looked in the mirror I was not blue. Do not let the name confuse you.
  8. LPCPT

    Food poisoning - what to do ?

    My cure is BIOSIL COLLOIDAL SILVER, get it at Dischem, 2 teaspoons in the morning and by afternoon you're good. That silver kills all bacteria
  9. LPCPT

    Cocaine worth more than R200m seized at OR Tambo Airport

    Anybody knows the address of the warehouse where they keep it? Last time I heard you can just pull up and load it for personal gain. Nothing wrong with that in Mzansi
  10. LPCPT

    Ongoing systemic issues at the NSFAS were allegedly to blame for it paying R5 billion to students who didn't qualify

    Running a multi-billion rand agency with no proper systems and no oversight, what could go wrong?
  11. LPCPT

    The Western Cape has a serious problem

    The bloody traffic is a big problem. Took me an hour to travel 16KM to work on a Monday morning. No public transport in my area and I'll be damned if I have to take a minibus taxi.
  12. LPCPT

    SA Politics Thread Part 13 The Days of Madlanga

    Nothing wrong with it, FFS get a life
  13. LPCPT

    New electricity prices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, and Pretoria

    The court decided that CoCT cannot charge tariffs based on property values. City accepted and did not appeal, as is usually the case in Mzanzi. So we will get a new tariff structure.
  14. LPCPT

    Do you prefer driving an automatic or manual car?

    One auto for me and manual for wife. Wife also want auto but there is no funds and the manual is just so trustworthy (the car not gearbox) that I just do not want to replace it.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X