Recent content by marhsava

  1. marhsava

    What's your base load?

    Is 1.5 - 2kw normal ? , I have a gas geyser so it can't be that
  2. marhsava

    What is your primary source of drinking water?

    So if I don't add salt in my softener for 2 months then my pipes would be fine?
  3. marhsava

    What is your primary source of drinking water?

    How long you have your system for ?
  4. marhsava

    What is your primary source of drinking water?

    I thought hard water is also bad for the pipes? .. I had to install a softener for my borehole water
  5. marhsava

    SARS eFiling 2025/2026

    Lol nice
  6. marhsava

    SARS eFiling 2025/2026

    What makes you assume it's less than R100?
  7. marhsava

    SARS eFiling 2025/2026

    My wife is still waiting,she is with Capitec if that makes a difference.
  8. marhsava

    SARS eFiling 2025/2026

    I think your company needs to load the code on efiling
  9. marhsava

    SARS eFiling 2025/2026

    Did you come right , facing the same issue
  10. marhsava

    Aircon insights

    What's a black aircon? :unsure:
  11. marhsava

    Bonitas blames Medscheme for medical scheme backlog

    So they still having issues, thought they could fix it by now
  12. marhsava

    SARS eFiling 2025/2026

    What is the selection criteria or how are they picking people, just random,?
  13. marhsava

    Grand Theft Auto 6

    Where is the digital foundry link/source that confirms this? Stop doing X(Elon musk) click bait ****.
  14. marhsava

    SARS eFiling 2025/2026

    I never ever get a auto assessment, what's the criteria?
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X