Recent content by NelsieQ

  1. N

    Ordering off Aliexpress? Advice?

    So did I and it arrived at the Post office after 2 weeks. I was pleasantly surprised
  2. N

    When was the last time you received a speeding fine?

    Got stopped on the N3 recently and was confident I didn't have any fines because I recently renewed my driver's licence And my licence disc They called me to the van and showed me a list of outstanding fines going back till 2015 or so Said I had to pay some before I could drive off So...
  3. N

    Samsung One Ui 7.0

    Why would they Finally give us call recording Only to take it away? Makes no sense. Will try to find articles about this
  4. N

    Samsung One Ui 7.0

    I'm still waiting 😞 A34
  5. N

    Samsung One Ui 7.0

    Finally Call Recording? I thought that this wasn't available in South Africa and you'd have to change the region to Thailand or India or so I read for this to work?
  6. N

    Samsung One Ui 7.0

    https://www.androidauthority.com/one-ui-7-issues-cant-recommend-samsung-phones-3550378/
  7. N

    Vodacom looking good

    Lol she's not even very pretty
  8. N

    Samsung One Ui 7.0

    June release says A33 then A35, not A34.. interesting 🤔
  9. N

    Vodacom looking good

    Lol you work for Vodacom?
  10. N

    Cool Ideas bought Mind the Speed

    Im considering Cool ideas at the moment
  11. N

    House prices in Johannesburg have hit rock bottom

    I detest most estate agents now An older house for sale for 3yrs and they're still lying to people about the condition and Major issues with drainage and more Another apartment this time, the owner won't budge Keeps saying how he stands to lose over a million but the levies are R7k a month...
  12. N

    I need a heater

    Any suggestions On a Good electric blanket please? Pure something has bad reviews, others, you can see and feel the wires And most seem to have a One winter lifespan. My old Boardmans worked fine until it didn't..
  13. N

    Vodacom looking good

    The most corrupt. Know a lady who said a senior manager took a liking to her. She now works from home permanently, high salary and guess who Vodacoms contracts are being done by. Her own company! Vodacom is the ANC of Telecoms
  14. N

    Is it normal to not have any friends?

    😂 The Enya in the Kenny G CD case. You're so funny. I can relate to the experience and that's why it's funny
  15. N

    Naked Insurance App (Easy Peasy)

    Looking to move but never to anyone in the Telesure group Was annoyed how when My parents had a breakin, the assessor called them liars cos they couldn't remember where the power button was on the Nintendo Wii I got them. It Was stolen! They felt horrible about the whole thing
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X